Vlerick Business School Online
Be challenged to succeed
Vlerick Business School is offering an exceptional opportunity to study online, at Belgium’s #1 business school for executive education (Financial Times, 2016). Study at this triple-accredited business school, from anywhere in the world.
What truly sets Vlerick apart is not just what we do but the spirit in which we do it. The Vlerick spirit is defined by openness, vitality and a passion for innovation and enterprise. It is a spirit that can be found in every aspect of our school and its activities: from our enthusiastic, highly motivated staff to our innovative and pragmatic teaching methods; from our global network of students, alumni and corporate partners to our inspiring online learning environment. It is all these elements together that have made Vlerick Business School the leading institution it is today: a place where people and organisations come together to shape the future of global business.
With Vlerick, you’ll be challenged to think proactively and strategically about cutting-edge management issues, helping you enrich and expand your leadership abilities. Using the latest interactive online learning techniques and pragmatic teaching methods you’ll be fully engaged with the programme content and empowered to turn a great career into an exceptional career.
Immersive and interactive
We endeavour to make every part of the online learning experience interactive to bring your studies to life. We believe interactivity is key to better comprehension and recall.
Our online experience offers you:
- Immersive video learning
- Engagement with professors and speakers
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Intuitive online interface
- Hands-on business scenario exercises
Vlerick in the World
- Strong track record of online learning
- Alliances with over 40 international business schools
- Established partnerships with 250 companies and multinational corporations
- Network of 23 000 alumni in over 100 countries
- Ranked amongst the best in Europe
- More than 50 faculties with 12 different nationalities
Programs taught in: