University of Louisville - College of Business
Earliest start date
Data is driving the future, and you get to tell the story. As more industries around the world continue to depend on data to inform their business strategy, the need for professionals who can read and interpret data grows. Analyzing complex micro- and macro-data and telling the story allows strategic leaders to make informed decisions for their business.
The University of Louisville is expanding access to the STEM-certified MS in Business Analytics through online options. Our program faculty includes industry experts with input from C-suite executives, and classes can be accessed anytime, anywhere, in a flexible and asynchronous format. The specialized curriculum provides the tools and methods you need to read data, recognize patterns, predict outcomes, and tell the story of numbers. Courses include Python R, Predictive Modeling, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and more.
Online Program Highlights
- GMAT optional: strong scores will be considered for additional scholarship opportunities.
- Fall ‘23 Start available (projected)
- Summer prework at no additional cost to help you prepare for the program (asynchronous)
- Relevant electives like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and PySpark taught by practicing experts
- Opportunity to engage 1:1 with world-class faculty
- Access to business leaders, guest speakers, and alumni network
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals across the globe
- Professional career management services and coaching with our Lifetime Career Support