Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership University of Cincinnati Online
The University of Cincinnati Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership program provides students with the skills needed to bring strong leadership to the workforce upon graduation.
The program prepares students to become outstanding leaders across all different types of businesses (e.g., for-profit, non-profit, government, and education). Do you want to become a better leader? Are you looking to advance to a director role within your organization? Then a Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Leadership may be the perfect fit for you.
What is Organizational Leadership?
Organizational leadership is a service-based, leadership approach that includes developing strategic plans for a wide variety of organizations and guiding individuals and/or teams to implement those plans. One of the primary goals of the organizational leadership program is to develop effective leadership knowledge and skills. UC Online’s program prepares students to lead mission-driven organizations to success and creates positive change in the workplace.
Is a degree in Organizational Leadership right for me?
Whether you are seeking an entry-level supervisor position or looking to advance your career to an executive level, a bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership can help you achieve your professional goals.
UC Online’s program provides a clear pathway for students who wish to become leaders across all organizations, by targeting skill areas essential for leadership, organizational success, and a lifetime of personal and professional achievement.
Our degree encourages our students to strive for new ideas about what leadership should look like in modern organizations. You will study the foundations of leadership, leading diversity in the workplace, the social influence and persuasion for leaders, and more. The broad range of topics and focus on leadership skills create a comprehensive experience. Upon graduation, our students are not only prepared to work in the field, but set up to excel as future leaders.
- 100% online, no campus visits required
- Three start dates per year: fall, spring, or summer
- Asynchronous coursework
- Easy to transfer credits
- Start-to-graduation support: Every student enrolled online is assigned a dedicated Student Success Coordinator
UC Online’s BA in Organizational Leadership curriculum provides a robust outlook on many aspects of org leadership. Our degree encourages our students to strive for new ideas about what leadership should be like in modern organizations. Take a look below at our program’s courses.
Curriculum at a Glance
- Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology I
- Foundations of Leadership
- The Practice of Leadership
- Writing for Business
- Leading the Diverse Workplace
- Organizational Behavior for Effective Leaders
- Organizational Assessment and Evaluation
- Organizational Leadership Capstone
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Ethical Issues in Organizations
- Organizational Development and Planning
- Individual Work in OLHR
- Leadership Practicum
- Fundamentals of Organizations
- Digital Skills for A&S Majors
- Organizational Leadership and the Law
- Organizational Theory, Design, and Change
- Application of Fundamentals of Organizations
- Social Influence and Persuasion for Leaders
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Research Methods & Stats II for I/O Psychology
- Training and Development
- Staffing Organizations
Program Tuition Fee
A Bachelor’s in Organizational Leadership can open the door to many different career opportunities. Graduates of our online program excel in nonprofit and for-profit sectors.
By earning your bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership from the University of Cincinnati Online, you will position yourself to pursue a broad spectrum of supervisor positions. Some of those options include:
- Human Resources/Talent Development
- Marketing Manager
- Fundraising and Volunteer Director
- Development Manager and Director
- Customer Relations
- Bank Financial Loan Officer
- Retail Manager
- Loan Processor, Financial Institution
- Sales Representative/Manager
- Local Government Agencies
- Hospital Administration Supervisor
- Restaurant Owner/Manager
- Airline Customer Service Manager
- Education Administrator
- Employee Relations Representative
- Training and Development Manager
- Health Care Administration