Postgraduate Diploma in
Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management Online UK Home Learning College
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand the management of human resources, aligned with good strategic decision making, to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage. To achieve this, learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach to theory in human resource management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic human resource management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- If you are not from the United Kingdom or a majority English-speaking country, you must provide evidence that you are competent in the English language at a minimum of CEFR (the Common European Framework) level B2 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 5.5 in each component.
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management programmes consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Strategic Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Managing and Co-ordinating Human Resources
- Leadership and Management Development
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resources Management
- Global Talent Management
- Performance and Reward Management
- Employment Legislation
- Business Research Methods
Duration and Delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over one academic year for full-time study but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.
The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online by approved centres only.
Assessment and Verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion-referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, a learner must have successfully passed all the learning outcomes for that unit.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learner’s overall achievement has been arrived at.
Passing the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management enables learners to progress into or within employment or continue their further study towards UK Masters top up qualifications.
Top-up to MA Human Resource Management after successful completion of our Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management.