Business Administration (BBA) Management The College Of Westchester
The BBA in Business Administration – Management is a fully online program that offers students a strong and broad business program by integrating courses in management, marketing, finance, technology, and project management. Students will learn applied business skills such as problem-solving, decision-making, team building, and strategic planning. In addition, this BBA program includes a unique Project Management focus that provides specialized skills often desired by employers. Business Administration – Management students will also focus on and develop their newly acquired skills and knowledge through a senior-level capstone course. All baccalaureate students will experience a career-oriented curriculum designed to prepare them for a wide variety of business tracks.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Bachelor’s Business Administration - Management program should be able to:
- Synthesize Critical Thinking in the Workplace and analysis skills to solve business problems in a real-world context.
- Explain the impact of business decisions utilizing project management, research, planning, and analytical skills.
- Design a well-orchestrated, cohesive business presentation using oral and written communication skills.
- Apply fundamental management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Prepare a comprehensive business plan.
- Discuss the basic functions of business: economics, finance, management, and marketing.
- BUS112 Principles of Marketing
- BUS122 Office Applications: Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- BUS203 Principles of Management
- ACC107 Financial Accounting I
- ACC127 Spreadsheet Applications (Excel)
- ACC320 Accounting for Managers
- BUS230 Principles of Selling
- BUS273 Merchandise Planning, Control & Buying
- BUS275 Event Planning and Promotion
- BUS279 Customer Service & Relationship Management
- BUS305 Marketing Management
- BUS314 Principles of Finance
- BUS320 Operations Management
- BUS325 Management Applications & Theory
- BUS370 Project Management Essentials
- BUS405 The Service Industry: The Changing World of Business
- BUS440 Applied Project Management Concepts
- BUS480 Business Administration Capstone Course
- DMD220 Social Media for Marketing & Advertising
- DMD420 Digital Marketing & Social Media Analytics
General Education Courses
- GEN105 Transformative Learning
- GEN115 Digital Literacy in the Workplace
- GEN125 English Composition I
- GEN127 English Composition II
- GEN129 Essentials of Public Speaking
- GEN147 College Mathematics
- GEN157 Statistics
- GEN181 Microeconomics
- GEN183 Macroeconomics
- GEN224 Professional Communications and Career Development
- GEN305 Mathematical Concepts and Statistical Applications
- GEN330 Adult Development and Learning in the Workplace
- GEN342 Writing for the Business Professions
- GEN363 Conflict, Communication, and Resolution
- GEN421 Business Communications and Research Methods