BS in Management Information Systems (MIS) Spring Hill College
Learn to Succeed
Spring Hill College’s online management information systems program provides hands-on experience using relevant technologies and prepares students to work in organizations that have diverse information processing needs.
By developing a strong foundation in business and studying topics like database management systems, object-oriented programming, project management, data communications, and more, students will gain practical skills to help them succeed. With Spring Hill’s online program, it’s never been easier to pursue a fulfilling career.
Online Study at Spring Hill College
When you enroll in Spring Hill College’s online BS in Management Information Systems program, you’re joining a supportive environment that’s committed to your success. Online learning at Spring Hill offers:
- An asynchronous format. Listen to lectures, read texts, and complete coursework on your time.
- Full-time and part-time flexibility.
- An experienced and caring faculty.
- A collaborative and diverse learning experience.
The online bachelor’s in management information systems curriculum is taught by experienced faculty and will prepare you to apply important business and technology principles in the field.
- Business Statistics and Management Science
- Marketing Principles
- Business Strategy and Policy
- Advanced Object-Oriented Programming
What You’ll Learn
Upon completion of this program, you’ll be prepared to apply advanced business principles in the functional areas of business. You’ll also learn to integrate business knowledge, skills, and values and demonstrate critical thinking, professional writing skills, and oral presentation skills.
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Apply advanced business principles in the functional areas of business.
- Implement an overlapping of business knowledge, skills, and values.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, professional writing, and oral presentation skills.
- Develop solutions to a variety of advanced programming problems using the C# programming language.
Program Tuition Fee
Learn to Succeed in Management Information Systems
Due to a shortage of specialists, there are plenty of opportunities for careers in MIS. Spring Hill College prepares students to graduate with skills that are immediately applicable in the field.
- Learn valuable knowledge of finance, accounting, and economics that can be applied in a wide range of jobs.
- Prepare to work in fields like bank management, financial planning, medical office management, pharmaceuticals, and more.