OBS Business School
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
The Global MBA online from OBS Business School focuses on the development of the skills and managerial skills necessary for the management of global companies. The particularity of the program is that it provides the participants with all the necessary tools to successfully manage companies with a high component of internationalization and innovation, in various positions of responsibility - management managers or senior managers - and whatever the size of the organization. With this innovative program philosophy, OBS aims to offer a vision of where the future of the management of a global company is heading.
This master's degree in business strategy also makes available to the participant a new and pioneering Professional Skills Development Program developed by OBS , taught by experts and recognized professionals of Human Resources.
Having higher training in Management, in the field of business administration and management, is essential. This is demonstrated by a study published by the Executive MBA Council, which indicates that the average salary of participants in an MBA increases by 11.4% from the beginning to the end of their programs.
Within the framework of the Global MBA, we offer you the possibility of participating in a virtual exchange at the TEC of Monterrey.
In this exchange, the students of OBS Business School , who so wish, may take a pre-determined subject at TEC de Monterrey, exempting them from pursuing their equivalent at OBS Business School .
Those students who carry out the exchange and approve the subject will obtain a Certificate from the TEC of Monterrey.
Block 1. Strategy in a Global environment
- Strategic marketing from an international perspective
- Competitive strategy in a global environment
- Global economic environment
- Global e-business strategies
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Development of global strategic plans
Block 2. Management of functional areas in a global environment
- Global supply chain management
- International finance and investment valuation
- global marketing management
- Global management of information systems
- Global Sales Management
- Global purchasing management
- Global manufacturing management
- Global human resources management
- international trade management
Block 3. Development of Management Skills
- Cross-Cultural management
- Leadership of change and transformation
- Negotiation in the global context
- Virtual team management
Block 4. Development of Management Skills
- Corporate Finance Administration
- Management accounting
Final Master's Project
Bootcamp Business Etiquette & Protocol in China & India
Through practical examples and discussions of general and business etiquette, these bootcamps aim not only to help students build an awareness of the cultural differences they may face in the Chinese and Indian economies, but also to enable them to develop an appreciation and understanding of these differences in order to behave appropriately, avoid mistakes, and communicate more effectively with others. On the one hand, the international etiquette protocol will be covered, and on the other, the norms and idiosyncrasies observed in these economies will be examined.
This program is designed to complement the content of the thematic blocks with the necessary training to achieve its internalization. The training will be conceived from a triple perspective: it will start with technical assistance, give personal support to the participant and, in the end, it will pose the individual and group challenges that are necessary to achieve the objectives set.
Case studies': Case method
The practical component of the program is essential and completes the theoretical training. For this, during the course there will be debates on current issues and interest in each of the subjects, simulations for decision-making applied to real situations or practical cases where the problems raised will be analyzed from an academic point of view and the proposed solutions, as well as the criteria taken into account to carry them out.
Most of the training is carried out asynchronously, that is, the exchange of knowledge is carried out through a platform that allows the sharing of written texts without the need for people to be connected at the same time.
Additionally, in each of the modules synchronous sessions or 'webinars' are organized, where all the participants are connected at the same time through an application, which allows the exchange of knowledge in 'real time'.
- Define the appropriate strategy to compete successfully in the markets in which it operates.
- Mastering the global and competitive business environment in which we currently operate, designing optimal internationalization strategies for companies.
- Detect and evaluate the influence of the changes that are taking place in our environment.
- Deepening the functions of marketing in companies, analyzing the new communication tools that we have at our disposal, thanks to the Internet and the digitization of society.
- Develop the most current marketing policies and sales strategies with special emphasis on the management of the commercial network and data analysis.
- Understand team management in competitive environments as essential, placing special emphasis on the formulation of the company's people strategy.
- Develop the necessary financial skills, analyzing the viability of investments and understanding how capital markets work.
- Prepare a competitive Business Plan for the company, and know how to sell it internally for approval.
- Import - export companies
- Health sector and pharmaceutical industry
- Manufacturing industry
- Communication and advertising companies
- Multinational companies
- Regulatory bodies
- Technology, banking, services sector
- Accounting and consulting companies
- Infrastructure management
- Small and medium businesses
- Multilateral institutions