Loras is located in Dubuque, Iowa, along the beautiful Mississippi River
- Approximately 1,600 students attend Loras.
- 12:1 student teacher ratio.
- 94% of faculty hold a Ph.D. or terminal degree in their field.
- Over 40 undergraduate majors, minors and pre-professional areas of study.
- 100% of incoming students received Loras scholarships or other financial assistance from a variety of sources, including grants, loans and work study.
- Over 80 intramural activities, clubs and organizations.
- 11 women’s varsity sports, 12 men’s varsity sports, NCAA Division III school, participating in the American Rivers Conference.