Master Management in Finance & Accounting
IU International University of Applied Sciences – Online
12 - 24 months
Full time, Part time
EUR 2,400 / per year *
Earliest start date
* the price displayed shows extended regular tuition fees including graduation fee, and scholarship
Your degree, your way:
We design our programmes and courses to be as flexible and innovative as possible—without sacrificing quality. We deliver specialist expertise and innovative learning materials as well as focusing on excellent student services and professional advice. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills in order to prepare graduates for the international business world. Our distance learning materials allow you to gain an accredited degree from wherever you are and work around your job or personal commitments.
- #1 University in Europe: Join Europe’s largest private university with more than 100,000 students
- Digital, Flexible, 100% online: We offer outstanding, innovative digital learning materials and a great online environment for success in your studies wherever you are with online exams 24/7.
- Fully Accredited Degree: All our degrees benefit from German state accreditation and are internationally recognized in major jurisdictions such as the EU, US and UK
- Study at a 5-star rated University from QS: IU is the first German university that achieved a 5-star rating for Online Learning from QS
- International Focus, Practical Orientation: We focus on practical training and an international outlook which gives IU graduates a decisive advantage: 94% of our graduates have a job within six months of graduation and, after an average of two years on the job, 80% move into management. Plus, we work closely with big companies such as Lufthansa, Sixt, and EY to give you great opportunities and insights.
- Scholarships available: Depending on your situation, motivation, and background, we offer scholarships that can reduce your tuition fees by up to 75%.
Your door to the business world
You develop valuable skills in the preparation and implementation of financial policy decisions. You will receive sound training in dealing with financing options on international capital markets and in accounting according to international standards. You will acquire detailed knowledge in the areas of investment analysis and portfolio management to optimise the financial performance of companies.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Arts (MA)
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
Study duration: Standard period of study: 12 months
Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
Free Webinar and Q&A
Webinar: Study Online with IU 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM (CEST)
As a marketing expert, you can analyze brand values and determine the factors that drive the increase or loss of a consumer-based brand. Through the development and implementation of targeted marketing strategies, you enliven the day-to-day business in the business-to-business or business-to-costumer area. You position brands in the market, recognise and eliminate possible crises, integrate customer relationship concepts, organize social media activities, and recognize employees as the key to success. In particular, maintaining customer relationships and customer satisfaction is your central focus in the company.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IU’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IU graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany, or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
The Master with a specialism in Finance & Accounting will prepare you for a career in the field of global financial markets and related areas.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will develop skills in preparing and carrying out fiscal decisions on the international capital market.
- You will learn to work with financing options on international capital markets as well as accounting in compliance with international standards.
- You will obtain in-depth knowledge in the area of investment analysis and portfolio management to improve the fiscal performance of businesses.
|1st semester||2nd semester|
| || |
Accreditations, Rankings, and Memberships
IU International University of Applied Sciences has received system accreditation from EQAR, FIBAA, the German Accreditation Council, the German Council of Science and Humanities, and WES Canada. This means their courses, faculty and teaching material all match the rigorous standards that have been set for them and they can now accredit their own programmes.
Cambridge Assessment International Education / High School Diploma A-Levels
IU is the first online university partner of Cambridge International's high school diploma A-Levels. Students now have a chance to earn a high school diploma while studying for a bachelor’s degree – with no additional cost. The A-Levels is a unique 12-month course with a 150-hour workload, which you take alongside your bachelor courses. The A-Levels concludes with an exam that can be retaken an infinite number of times.
Awards and Rankings
IU is the first German university to get 99/100 on the QS Stars Report, but they also topped 6 out of 25 categories in Germany’s largest university ranking by CHE. Recently IU’s online MBA programmes ranked 26th in Europe in the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings, an impressive achievement and recognition on the international stage.
IU is a member of the Business Graduate’s Association, Online Learning Consortium, AASCB, and UNESCO's Global Education Coalition. These memberships give them connections to other institutions, companies, and NGOs as well as top-tier degree programmes and lifelong learning development courses. By leveraging cutting-edge technology, IU helps students in need to continue their education and pursue lifelong learning.
Global Recognition and Academic Partners
As IU is recognised by WES Canada and U.S., their degrees can be converted into points according to local academic standards in the Canadian Immigration Point System and American Immigration Assessment Scheme. In April 2023, IU became the first German university to be a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the only public authority in India that ascertains foreign institutions. This means that their on-campus programmes are recognised by employers across India and other Commonwealth Nations.
Through partnerships with academic institutions from all around the world, IU offers a more affordable way for students to study and live abroad. The IU Study Abroad Alliance lets students start a degree online at IU and complete it at a partner university in the US, Canada, Australia or Europe, where career opportunities are aplenty.
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Online Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 67%!
Get your European degree from the largest universities for online studies in Germany — without sacrificing your job or family commitments!
With over 20 years of experience and over 100,000 worldwide students, IU offers scholarships from 25% up to 67%.
Distance learning at IU International University of Applied Sciences offers students the opportunity to develop on a personal and professional level and advance their careers through flexible, practice-oriented study.
You can start your education whenever you want - studies and exams are available to you 24/7.
(Be aware that IU scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
Make the first step: