Master's Degree in Human Resources Management ISEB - Instituto Superior Europeo de Barcelona
The Master in Human Resources Management enables you to lead and manage the human capital of an organization or company. You will learn to know and discover the value that the recruitment and selection of appropriate personnel brings.
This Master opens the doors to you to achieve leadership in the Human Resources department and thus develop a high level professional career.
By studying at ISEB you will receive the advice of experts and tutors who, together with the study methodology, will ensure your professional success.
Who is it for?
The Master in Resource Management is aimed at graduates and / or professionals who, from the area of psychology, labor relations, business administration and related fields, wish to develop professionally in the management of people, as well as in new leadership competencies and team training.
- Teach the keys to direct human resources in the company or organization.
- Apply the most advanced techniques of personnel evaluation and selection.
- To have knowledge and awareness of cultural changes in society and to adapt these to new situations and the demands of the company.
- Analyze the different success stories in organizations and use them in other projects.
- Evaluate the importance of continuous training in the company.
- Control management policies and their consistency with the strategic objectives of the company or organization.
- Raise the necessary corporate strategies with the aim of achieving a sense of belonging by the human capital to a community.