Master in Management and Development of People and Teams ISEB - Instituto Superior Europeo de Barcelona
With the Master in Management and Development of People and Teams you will obtain the knowledge required to promote and work the development, both personal and professional, of the workers, manage leadership, direction and deepen the main negotiation and accompaniment strategies.
You will get an exhaustive training in everything related to the working groups: definition, relevance and importance, creation of teams and their classification, underlying roles, advantages and disadvantages, phases of evolution, leadership, motivation, communication, delegation and direction of meetings through the new trends in NLP and Coaching.
By studying at ISEB you will receive the advice of experts and tutors who, together with the study methodology, will ensure your professional success.
Who is it for?
The Master in Management and Development of People and Teams is aimed at those who wish to lead and lead a team and manage to extract all possible performance to the different work activities.
- Obtain the necessary knowledge to encourage and work on personal and professional development, manage leadership, management or use correct negotiation techniques.
- Know how to manage a work group and make the most of the knowledge of each worker.
- Increase the productivity and efficiency of the work groups through motivation and empowerment.
- Encourage the growth of the people you lead and thus improve the management of these and each team.
- Study the success stories of different organizations and use them in other sectors to obtain the maximum and best possible results.
- Know and learn the advanced techniques of NLP and Coaching and thus apply them to the work environment.
- Lead and direct the change of method in the management of the different professional teams depending on the needs of society.