Postgraduate Certificate in
Postgraduate Certificate in The Mechanics of Market Risk Informa Connect
What you’ll learn
- Internal risk standards
- Evolving market conditions
- New regulatory requirements – including FRTB and IRRBB
- Unorthodox monetary policies
- The changing microstructure of markets with HFT platforms can heighten market liquidity risk
- The consequential lack of a proper assessment of diversification with a bank’s trading book or investment portfolio
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost-effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why Choose The Postgraduate Certificate?
This programme is quality assured by Middlesex University. Benefits of a Middlesex qualification include:
- Networking opportunities during and after the course
- Access to exceptional teaching staff
- Applied learning experiences
- Combines academic rigour with individual support
Middlesex University is committed to meeting the needs and ambitions of a culturally and internationally diverse range of students by providing challenging academic programmes. It has a major international business school based in London with overseas campuses in Dubai and Mauritius and a global portfolio of partnerships delivering high quality accredited programmes in business and management.
Staff and students come from a wide spectrum of cultures and backgrounds with a common interest in executive education that is world-class, modern and applicable. Middlesex University Business School is proud of its dedicated teachers and its rich range of learning resources including distance learning and virtual learning environments.