Master in Quality, Hygiene and Food Safety IMF Smart Education
The master's degree in food safety and quality, allows to adapt to scientific knowledge in the field of food, to its constantly changing legislative provisions and to update the quality standards applicable to food safety. Studying the master's degree in food security and quality of IMF also allows us to obtain a broad focus on the variety of food industries that exist in the market and the knowledge of the processes that are applied in them.
The development of the food industry business, the regulations and legislation of the European Union, make producers and suppliers responsible for offering consumers safe and healthy food. In this context, a professional increasingly demanded in organizations, the technician in quality and food safety responsible for ensuring and ensuring the quality of products and processes and thus the satisfaction of customers and consumers. The figure of the food safety and quality control auditor responsible for the design, development, implementation and audits of the hygiene and food safety systems is necessary.
Upon completion of the online master's degree in Food Quality, Hygiene and Safety, you will obtain a double degree from the IMF and the University of Nebrija with which you will open up a world of new job opportunities in the areas of food processing, production, transportation and handling. You will be able to implement in any organization the norms, models and quality standards: ISO, OHSAS, APPCC, BRC, IFS, GlobalGAP, SAL, etc.
By taking an IMF food security training course, you will have access to the employment and internship exchange with which to bring the knowledge acquired to the real world in the food industry and companies in the food sector.
Why this program
- Mastering Food, Nutrition, Dietetics, the fundamental aspects of food microbiology and everything that surrounds its development and activity.
- Know the regulatory framework and legislation of the food sector.
- Control, analyze and ensure hygiene and food safety throughout the production process according to the legal framework.
- Distinguish between food groups and their conditions of alteration and contamination. Know the bases for its conservation and its labeling.
- Establish the variables and indicators (pressure, temperature, flow, level, pH, conductivity) necessary to control the processes of the drive systems, equipment control and control facilities.
- Implement and audit the ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 standards and management models for the food sector at national, European and global levels.
- Master the certifiable models to protect the food as appellations of origin, controlled production, kosher, halal, etc.
Objectives of the Master in Quality, Hygiene and Food Safety Online
Acquire an integrated and professional approach that ensures the quality and safety of products and processes, in order to achieve the satisfaction of customers and consumers.
You will also learn to:
- Adapt to current scientific knowledge in the field of food.
- Know the legislative provisions in the matter.
- Update the regulations applicable to food safety.
- Take a broad approach to the variety of food industries in the market.
- Know the processes that are applied in food safety.
Methodology and Evaluation
The Master in Food Safety and Quality is developed in order to unite and combine personal and professional life with the possibility of studying. Based on a flexible study methodology.
- Online mode: Content accessible on the virtual campus at any time and place.
- Distance mode: Get textbooks with content.
Both methodologies are based on 5 fundamental points:
- Online classes live and available from anywhere. Attend compatible hours with your life and interact virtually with your teacher. You can ask and debate as if you were in a classroom. In addition, all classes are recorded and available at any time through the virtual campus.
- Virtual campus with all the syllabus and contents of the subjects and modules. Visualize them through the internet or download them in PDF format as you find it more comfortable. The virtual campus is also a meeting point with your classmates and teachers. Know them, debate and interact with them through forums, chats and threads of discussion. You will also have additional training material, resolution of practical cases and self-assessment test.
- Unlimited tutorials with your personal tutor, solve any questions online, by chat, phone or email. Lean on the best professionals in the area of food safety and if you need it, ask for face-to-face tutoring at the IMF headquarters.
- Virtual Library for you to take advantage of the more than 9,000 references of the food industry and the business world. Access to specialized publishers, download and highlight the contents.
- Networks of contacts and events with which to complete your training and get up to date with all the news of the food and business sector. Access free masterclass, round tables and webinars taught by the best professionals.
Continuous evaluation tailored to the course of the master's degree. Each module is evaluable through the combination of an online exam and the development of practical cases.
The final obtaining of the Master's degrees from the University of Nebrija and the Master's degrees from IMF Smart Education is subject to passing the tests of each module and the preparation of the master's thesis.
IMF Smart Education , through its Employment and Internship portal, guarantees students of the Master in Nutrition and Dietetics, internships in companies in the sector. Check conditions.