Negotiation Mastery Course Harvard Business School Online
Secure maximum value for your organization through a mastery of negotiation techniques
Negotiation is an essential skill in today’s dynamic workplace. Whether you negotiate with customers, suppliers, or colleagues, your ability to negotiate effectively is vital to the success of your organization.
Negotiation Mastery prepares you to close deals that might otherwise be dead-locked, maximize value creation in agreements you reach, and resolve differences before they escalate into costly conflicts. This program emphasizes the preparation of both the “head and heart” before entering a negotiation. This includes an understanding of both analytical tools and interpersonal techniques for dealing effectively with different bargaining styles and tactics. Participating in Negotiation Mastery will allow you to:
- Understand negotiation dynamics and how to prepare for uncertainty
- Learn to craft agile strategy and be quick on your feet
- Resolve small differences before they escalate
- Secure maximum value for your organization and yourself
- Reflect on personal tendencies and refine your approach to be more effective
- Engage with like-minded peers from around the globe and content developed by Harvard Business School faculty
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by a diverse group of finance experts, including Rick Childs, Managing Member of 625 Ground Lessor LLC; Mike Even, former Global CIO for Citigroup Asset Management; Chris Hohn, founder of the Children’s Investment Fund; Henrik Poulsen, Chief Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer of PFA Asset Management; Dwight Scott, President of GSO Capital; Nikos Stathopoulos, Partner at BC Partners and Member of the BC Partners Executive Committee; and Matt Wilson, Co-Portfolio Manager and Managing Director of Oaktree Capital Management. Step into their shoes and wrestle with the same issues they faced, while engaging with fellow learners from around the world.