Disruptive Strategy with Clayton Christensen Course Harvard Business School Online
Strengthen your capacity to make innovation a reality; unlock your potential to create winning strategies.
Disruptive Strategy with Clayton Christensen will help you:
- Become fluent in disruption theory and gain confidence articulating complex viewpoints
- Apply strategic frameworks to assess new opportunities and potential threats
- Acquire techniques for executive-level strategy formulation and team management
- Discover your next big idea by learning alongside other participants
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by a diverse group of finance experts, including Rick Childs, Managing Member of 625 Ground Lessor LLC; Mike Even, former Global CIO for Citigroup Asset Management; Chris Hohn, founder of the Children’s Investment Fund; Henrik Poulsen, Chief Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer of PFA Asset Management; Dwight Scott, President of GSO Capital; Nikos Stathopoulos, Partner at BC Partners and Member of the BC Partners Executive Committee; and Matt Wilson, Co-Portfolio Manager and Managing Director of Oaktree Capital Management. Step into their shoes and wrestle with the same issues they faced, while engaging with fellow learners from around the world.