MS in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Leadership Glasgow Caledonian New York College
- Values-Based Leadership for an Interconnected World
- Navigating Global Change: Business Practices for the Common Good
- Foundations for DEI Leadership
- Introduction to Quantitative Analysis
- DEI Leadership Proseminar
- The Inclusive Workplace
- Leading for Educational Equity
- The Chief Diversity Officer
- Program Evaluation through the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Lens
- Research Methods I, II, and III
Participating in a research-based curriculum, students in the program will write master’s theses designed to address real-world challenges, collaborating with partner companies and organizations.
Thesis partnerships are facilitated by GCNYC’s Center for Social Impact and Innovation, which provides a support network and collaborative research opportunities for students, social entrepreneurs, and leaders in sustainability across industries.
- 8 Courses
- 36 Credits Earned
The MS in DEI Leadership is a fully online program with a combination of weekly synchronous classes plus independent asynchronous work.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of key theoretical frameworks and concepts that frame DEI leadership, research, and practice.
- Demonstrate a broad working knowledge and subject-matter expertise of best practices in diversity, equity, and inclusion work within the United States and internationally.
- Apply an intersectional lens to pose critical and relevant questions that lead to sustainable organizational change.
- Describe how DEI principles can be applied to DEI leadership practice, and to analyze transformative approaches and alternative solutions to common problems encountered in the workplace.
- Apply critical research and analytical tools to measure impact as a means to advance equity and inclusion decision-making and practice through strategic planning, assessment, and program evaluation.
- Communicate (in written and oral form) the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion to the broader mission of organizations.
- Acquire a deep sense of self-awareness, including an understanding of how the impact of one’s own social location, values, identities, and approach to leadership is situated within the organization, community, and world.
Program Tuition Fee
The M.S. in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Leadership is designed to meet the increasing demand of employers.
Careers in DEI Leadership:
- DEI Program Manager
- DEI Consultant
- DEI Specialist
- Assistant/Associate Director of Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Assistant/Associate Dean of Diversity and Inclusion
- Executive Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- Chief Diversity Officer
- Chief Culture Officer
- Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion
- Vice President of Talent, Inclusion, and Workplace Culture
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.