OFFICIAL MASTER IN EARLY CARE
Euroinnova International Online Education
EUR 6,700 / per course
Earliest start date
Enroll in our official master at the Antonio De Nebrija University and expand your opportunities to find work as well as increase the merits and points in the scales for examinations, transfers, contests with this Official Master of Online Education. Do not wait any longer, request information. 100% online and score in oppositions.
Summary of professional exits of official master early care:
Early Care is defined as the set of interventions aimed at the student population, their family and their environment, which aim to respond as quickly as possible to the transitory or permanent needs presented by children with developmental disorders or who are at risk of suffering from them, as indicated in the White Book on Early Care prepared by the Royal Board on Disability of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. This White Book On Early Attention was published for the first time in the year 2000 and has required the preparation of 3 editions and the distribution of 8,500 copies, as a sign of the high demand that exists on the matter today. The data included in this report have been extracted from the 3rd edition of the White Paper on Early Care, in 2005.
Objectives of official master early care:
- Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
- That students know how to apply the acquired knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or little-known environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on the social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
- That students possess the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
- Integrate existing early care models in the educational context.
- Establish evaluation and intervention tools in early care.
- Incorporate the family in the work of early care.
- Organize early care within the multidisciplinary team.
- Plan the design and organization of early care in the educational context.
- Synthesize the current systems and models of early care in the educational context.
- Compile and review information of a scientific nature, critically and autonomously, in relation to Early Care and the design of effective interventions.
- Relate the characteristics of childhood disorders with the evaluation and intervention process in early care.
- Formulate the criteria for the application of early care procedures.
- Establish evaluation and diagnostic procedures for early care.
- Design methods and tools for early intervention intervention.
- Apply specific family environment assessment techniques for work in Early Childhood Care.
- Design, based on empirical data, guidance and counseling plans for early care in the family environment.
- Plan specific early intervention strategies for autism spectrum disorders.
- Structure and coordinate early care work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Plan and organize evaluation and intervention programs in the educational context.
- Apply the knowledge acquired in the Master to develop, expose and defend a job in the area of Early Care.
Professional opportunities of official master early attention:
This Master's Degree in Early Care enables you to work as a specialist in Early Care in: Early Care and Child Intervention Centers and services, public, concerted, social initiative and / or private. Educational centers for Infant and Primary Education and Special Education Centers. Community, specific and specialized social services. Organizations and institutions focused on early childhood. Psychopedagogical centers and cabinets. Neuropsychology, physiotherapy or speech therapy centers specialized in early childhood. Counseling services to centers and services focused on early childhood. Special Education Centers Schools with children's classrooms Psychoeducational Cabinets Neonatology Units in Hospital Centers Pediatric Units in Health Centers Children's Rehabilitation Centers Play Centers Nurseries Autonomous work.
What does the official master early care prepare you for:
The University Master's Degree in Early Intervention enables students to evaluate children who show alterations in their development in order to determine if they are candidates for an Early Intervention program. They will also be trained to develop an Early Care program based on the development deficit presented by the child. Students will have skills to work integrated in a multidisciplinary team and taking as a reference the child's family environment. The student will receive a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Care from the Antonio de Nebrija University with 60 ECTS credits. This University Master's Degree in Early Care is a Program Pending Verification by ANECA.
Who is the official master early care aimed at:
Those interested in studying and obtaining the title of University Master's Degree in Early Childhood Care from the Antonio de Nebrija University must comply with the requirements imposed by current legislation, the entry profile being that of a university graduate or equivalent (graduates or graduates), in Teaching , Pedagogy, Psychology (with a major or specialty in education) or Psychopedagogy. Likewise, given the transversal nature of the program, those students who have completed the Master's Degree in Teacher Training for ESO and Baccalaureate, FP and Language Teaching or are in possession of the Certificate of Pedagogical Aptitude (CAP), as well as other Graduates and University Graduates who are teaching professionals or work as Professors in Educational Institutions, Business Schools or Universities (including doctoral professors in the university sector).