Master's Degree in Economics Euroinnova Formazione
The degree course in Economics, Economic Sciences curriculum, trains economists and business experts with specialist and multidisciplinary skills in the fields of economics, business, law and mathematics-statistics. The learning areas envisaged by the course provide graduates with the knowledge necessary to conduct economic and business analyses, to plan the strategy and development of a company and to understand the legal rules that regulate its relations with the economic and social system. The different areas of learning help to define a professional figure who, having acquired a critical and historicized vision of the economic and cultural context, possesses the suitable tools to operate consciously, also as a business economic operator.
Official nature of the information
This training is not included in the scope of regulated official training (early education, primary education, secondary education, official professional vocational training, baccalaureate, university diploma, official university master's degree and doctorate).
The first year of the degree course deals with disciplines related to the economics and business area to favor the strengthening of the basic knowledge acquired with the three-year degree.
The second year is distinguished by a marked interdisciplinarity: it deals with topics in the fields of business economics, mathematics-statistics, law.
The training course includes, among other things:
- Didactic activities (video lessons, web conference lessons).
- Interactive teaching activities (quiz, faq, wiki).
- Exercises, practical tests and case studies.
- Participation in seminars held by qualified teachers and experts in economics and business.
- In-depth study of the English language.
- Preparation and drafting of a final paper.
- He has gained full command of notions and tools and knows how to consciously manage issues that are also transversal to multiple disciplines.
- They are able to analyze even complex economic systems, have in-depth knowledge of economic theories and have the skills to intervene in the dynamics of economic development and the relationship between the economy and the markets.
- Can critically analyze the principles and methodologies of company strategy and policy.
- He possesses the instruments of a legal nature, in the commercial and tax fields, which allow him to operate in companies and/or in the free profession.
- He has the skills to analyze, through quantitative indicators, the dynamics and phenomena of economic systems.
What does it prepare you for?
The training course also includes a range of courses from which the student can choose based on his or her interests. The course is completed by the possibility of study stays abroad, in harmony with the international cooperation agreements stipulated by the University.
- The free profession of accountant (subject to qualification), as well as business consultant.
- The public administration sector, also covering high-level roles that require in-depth knowledge of economic systems, as well as the policies and tools that can influence them.
- Company management, as regards both strategic and managerial aspects.
- The marketing and market analysis sector.
- The fiscal, tax and financial sector.
- Teaching, according to the rules governing access to teaching.
Scholarships and Funding
Pay as you want
100% interest-free financing
We have designed a scholarship plan to further facilitate access to our education along with financial flexibility.
As a reward for students' loyalty and trust in the EUROINNOVA method, we offer a 20% scholarship to all those who have completed any of our educational actions in the past.
20% Unemployment Allowance
For those who are going through a period of inactivity and decide that it is the ideal time to invest to improve their future possibilities.
15% Undertake Scholarship
A scholarship in line with our commitment to promoting entrepreneurship and training professionals who have ventured into their own entrepreneurial initiative.
15% scholarship for friends
The scholarship for friends was created as a thank you to all those students who recommend us to friends and relatives.