Bachelor's Degree in Psychoeconomics Euroinnova Formazione
The course of study in Psychoeconomics is structured taking into account the new socio-economic reality, which is progressively imposing the urgency of rethinking the economic discipline, introducing new variables into economic models attributable to the unexpected, to fear, to unmotivated excitement. The course of study is aimed at providing graduates in Psychoeconomics with the knowledge and skills necessary to analyze the psychological social dynamics within which to inscribe economic activities, in the awareness that these skills will be increasingly required of professionals and managers due to the need to correctly interpret the contexts.
Official nature of the information
This training is not included in the scope of regulated official training (early education, primary education, secondary education, official professional vocational training, baccalaureate, university diploma, official university master's degree and doctorate).
The training course includes, among other things:
- Didactic activities (video lessons, web conference lessons).
- Interactive teaching activities (quiz, faq, wiki).
- Exercises, practical tests and case studies.
- Participation in seminars held by qualified teachers and experts in economics and psychology.
- Acquisition of linguistic skills, with in-depth study of the English language.
- Preparation and drafting of a final paper.
- They possess solid knowledge and skills in economic disciplines.
- I am able to analyze and deal with the companies that make up the fabric, taking into account the psychological, sociological and cultural components (expectations, emotions, motivations, desires) and the complexity of behaviors in the processes of choice.
- They know how to run simulations of simple economic contexts of choosing between alternative behavior hypotheses.
- They possess adequate psycho-sociological knowledge to analyze the motivations of the behavior of economic actors in the various institutional, business and market contexts.
- They have adequate knowledge of the organizational culture of the working contexts.
What does it prepare you for?
The degree course in Psychoeconomics is an address with a high percentage of innovation, where the relationship between theory, application, research, simulation and validation of models represents a didactic unicum. All didactic activities are centered on the relationship between economics and psychology. Internship periods at research institutions or bodies, companies and public administrations, as well as the possibility of study stays at other Italian and foreign universities, complete the training course.
The main sectors in which graduates in Psychoeconomics can enter are:
- Banks, the stock exchange and marketing, i.e. dynamic and complex economic contexts, characterized by uncertainty and risk, in which a profound capacity for analysis, interpretation and decision-making in conditions of limited rationality is required.
- Banking and finance sector (banks, insurance companies, financial market operators, international financial institutions).
- Economic and service sectors (public, private and social economy).
- Study centers of banks and financial companies and research centers of national and international organizations.
- Journalism specializing in the economic and financial field.
- Teaching, according to the rules governing access to teaching.
Scholarships and Funding
Pay as you want
100% interest-free financing
We have designed a scholarship plan to further facilitate access to our education along with financial flexibility.
As a reward for students' loyalty and trust in the EUROINNOVA method, we offer a 20% scholarship to all those who have completed any of our educational actions in the past.
20% Unemployment Allowance
For those who are going through a period of inactivity and decide that it is the ideal time to invest to improve their future possibilities.
15% Undertake Scholarship
A scholarship in line with our commitment to promoting entrepreneurship and training professionals who have ventured into their own entrepreneurial initiative.
15% scholarship for friends
The scholarship for friends was created as a thank you to all those students who recommend us to friends and relatives.