MBA & Master in Human Resources Management ENEB
With the double degree of MBA
Students who complete this double degree will have more opportunities to apply for a high position in different departments of a company or organization since the combination of these two Masters makes the curriculum vitae have an added value compared to the rest of the candidates.
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
The MBA curriculum
- Establish, manage and control the key financial elements of the company.
- Have a global vision and in this way promote critical thinking.
- Know all the departments of the business and work skillfully in them.
- Know the models that favor excellence in management and the implications of new organizational forms as well as develop organizational skills that help to efficiently implement new policies within the context of the organization.
- Develop leadership skills in teamwork.
- Assess and implement adequate corporate social responsibility management.
- Efficiently manage ICT and implement them in the development of our skills.
- Know the strategic tools of communication, control, quality and organizational change.
- Explain the keys to direct human resources in companies.
- Apply the most advanced personnel selection and evaluation techniques.
- Design the necessary corporate strategies in order to achieve a feeling of belonging to a community by human capital.
- Analyze the importance of continuing education in the company.
- Master the different management policies and their coherence with the strategic objectives of the company.
- Study the success stories of several organizations and apply them in other projects.
- Be aware of the changes in society's culture and adapt them to the new situations and demands of the company.
The double MBA degree
At the end of your studies, you will obtain four degrees issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- MBA - Master in Business Administration and Management
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a triple degree.
- Block 1. Business Strategy
- Block 2. Accounting
- Block 3. Financial Management
- Block 4. Personnel Management and Management Skills
- Block 5. Coaching
- Block 6. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 7. Supply Chain Management
- Block 8. Labor Advisory in HR
- Block 9. Commercial
- Block 10. Corporation Tax
- Block 11. Marketing
- Block 12. Commerce
- Block 13. Corporate Social Responsibility
- Block 14. Human Resources Management
- Block 15. Personnel Selection
- Block 16. Occupational Risk Prevention
- Block 17. Training and e-Learning
In order to combine personal and professional life, the double MBA degree
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 24 months
Price: € 8,400
The price with scholarship is 299 euros.