EGADE MBA Online EGADE Business School
You must hold an undergraduate degree and have three-plus years of professional work experience post-graduation to apply to EGADE Business School’s online MBA program.
You must also submit the following:
- A resume/CV
- A personal statement
- Official undergraduate transcript (courses and grades)
- Two letters of recommendation from a superior or immediate supervisor
- Proof of English proficiency (waiver, TOEFL, IBT or equivalent)
- Test scores (waiver, PAEP, GMAT, GRE, Executive Assessment or equivalent)
- A 500 MXN application fee
You are also required to do an interview with the EGADE Business School admissions team. If you choose the English Track your interview will be in English. If you choose the Bilingual Track your interview will be in Spanish.
Our core course curriculum includes a foundation in business science that prepares you to apply that core skill set in a way that’s sustainable and innovative.
- Managerial Skills
- Analytical Foundations of Business
- Business Intelligence
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing Strategies
- Managerial Economics
- Leadership and Talent Management in Organizations
- Corporate Finance
- Business Strategy
- Operations Management
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
At EGADE Business School, we seek students who are accomplished, ambitious and motivated by the potential for innovation within their society and business. As an online student, you will join a community of like minds that you can leverage long after graduation.