MSc in Corporate Finance EDHEC Business School - Online Programs
Impact strategic decisions using a holistic approach to finance, value creation and performance
In an age disrupted by digital technology and social and environmental changes, businesses need to find new levers to perform and create. To train leaders and professionals to this holistic approach to finance so they are able to handle these transformations and make a decisive impact on a company’s strategic decisions, EDHEC Business School has created the MSc in Corporate Finance. Through this program, you will strengthen your fundamental skills in corporate finance and business management, and delve deeper into the financial techniques and knowledge needed to drive a company’s financial and sustainable growth.
This master of science in Coporate Finance gives you the keys you need to demystify finance within your organisations and to acculturate other departments to the benefits that the finance function can bring. The objective: show a new way forward for finance, where performance responds not just to financial criteria, but also to non-financial criteria such as parity and environmental impact. At the end of the programme, you will be able to measure the impact of strategic, commercial, operational and financial decisions on the company’s value creation.
This is an intensive 18-month program on business analytics, conducted entirely in English.
How does the program work?
- 11 modules of fundamental courses in business management and corporate finance and 3 electives
- 1 live online class every week hosted by your academic mentor to review content, encourage discussion and answer questions
- Career coaching and consulting project sessions throughout the program
- Individual self-paced study time and group work sessions (15 hours per week recommended on average)
Why join EDHEC Online Master of Science ?
- EDHEC worldwide reputation in finance (Top 5 Master in Finance, EDHEC risk institute research center...)
- Global approach to finance (vs. a program focused on banking or accounting for example)
- Access to courses and professors from prestigious business schools thanks to the FOME partnership (Imperial College, Ivey, ESMT...)
- Immersive and innovative exploration of CSR issues through a series of online learning expeditions
- A powerful and intuitive platform that allows for personalized, interactive training. The platform is also shared with the FOME partnership schools.
- Innovative and dynamic learning experience: group work, numerous activities...learning through experience sharing (group work & consulting project), personalized follow-up, real-time feedback
- YouDrive : Your personnalised career development programme. Designed specifically for online learning and working professionals with evolving goals, YouDrive is a high-end experience tailored to your professional needs and goals. Through guided self-introspection and individual sessions with an experienced coach
- Choice of electives incl. 1 certificate with Imperial College BS of London
What will you learn?
The Online MSc in Corporate Finance will arm you with the ability to:
- Identify the key value drivers of a company
- Analyze a company’s competitive position, strategy, and financial performance
- Use financial analysis tools to evaluate the performance and assess the value of individual companies
- Utilize financial data and valuation techniques to make strategic decisions and analyze their impact on margins, profitability, and value creation
Your EDHEC Business School Diploma
Upon completion of the programme, you receive a diploma by EDHEC Business School which recognises the level of education received and expertise acquired during the training.
EDHEC Business School holds a triple accreditation (EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA) and is ranked 7th in Europe (Financial Times 2022 ranking), guaranteeing our participants a nationally and internationally recognised diploma.
- Marketing & Sales in a Digital World
- Managerial Accounting
Corporate Finance & Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- M&A Private Equity
- Project Finance
- Risk Management
Quantitative and Performance Tracking Tools
- Managing Innovation
- Supply Chain
- Managerial Economics
You will choose 2 electives* from a range of forefront topics designed to develop your technical and managerial skills (5 weeks and about 35 hours of workload per course):
- Strategic Foresight
- Ethics and Responsability
- Basic Statistics & Coding with R
- Bitcoin & Blockchain
(*) Upon availability. Courses subject to change. Consult the brochure for a full list of electives.
In addition to the 2 elective courses, you will select one certificate (10 weeks) delivered by our partner Imperial College Business School of London*:
- AI startups and innovation
- Financial technology: cryptocurrency, Machine Learning, and digital banking
- Digital transformation: 5 game-changing technologies for business
(*) Upon availability. Courses and partners subject to change.
What can you do with your MSc in Coporate Finance?
The Master of Science in Coporate Finance is a real springboard for your career development. You acquire both hard skills & soft skills and learn how to formulate and communicate strategic recommendations to top executives.
The programme offers a wide range of career possibilities in diverse areas. Whether in the Banking & Insurance, Audit, Education, IT & Telecom sectors for instance, from corporate finance and accounting, to consulting and business development.
After your MSc in Corporate Finance, you can start your career in positions such as:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst,
- Financial auditor,
- Financial analyst,
- Credit Analyst,
- Sales Manager,
- Project Manager in private equity,
- Consultant, etc.
Who is this program for?
This program is intended for professionals who benefit from an initial experience in finance, consulting, accounting, or business development, from young graduates in need of fundamentals to those working in more senior roles and wanting to acquire specialized skills, transition in their career, or earn a diploma from a top business school.
Who are the participants of the class of 2023?
The participants in the MSc Corporate Finance hold a wide variety of profiles and job positions:
- 13% are managers
- 13% are project managers
- 47% are from the banking sector
- 7% are from the audit and management sector
Scholarships and Funding
- Application fees : €150
Financial Aid / Scholarship :
- Early Bird : -15% on tuition fees. For all applications submitted 2 months before the next intake. Scholarships and Early Bird cannot be combined.
- EDHEC scholarships up to -40% on tuition fees.