Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Communication Dominican College
Ready to lead changes within organizations? If you want to become an effective communicator, who knows how to resolve conflicts and to create strategic plans this 100% online program is for you
This program is suited for all career paths and it is designed for the working professional. It will help you advance your careers in banking, business, government agencies, healthcare, higher education, industry, law enforcement, military, profit or non-profit organization. Learn leadership strategies that will prepare you to enter the workforce or to advance to middle management, upper management, and administrative positions, in all fields. Become more self-aware, emotionally intelligent, socially responsible, and culturally sensitive, while exercising critical thinking.
Courses in this Master’s program are:
The M.S. in Organizational Leadership and Communication consists of 33-credits which includes ten required courses and a choice of one elective course. The courses are:
- The Dynamics of Leadership
- Research and Writing
- Organizational Change and Development/Transformational Leadership
- Critical and Ethical Decision Making
- Research Methods and Design
- Strategic Planning and Leadership
- Organizational Communication
Technology for Leaders OR Organization Culture and Team Building
- Leadership and Diversity
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Capstone Course
Pixabay / Pexels
To be considered for admission to the program, all students must submit the following materials:
- Completed application and payment of application fee.
- An official transcript documenting a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution with a grade point average of at least a 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- For applicants with a grade point average below a 3.0, other factors such as years of professional experience, grade point average in the major field, and academic development beyond the baccalaureate degree may also be taken into account in the admission decision.
- Completion of an online interview (the interview will be scheduled with the Program Director).
If English is not the first language of the applicant, a minimum TOEFL score of 90 on the internet-based test (I.B.T.) is required for admission.