Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership Online Carson-Newman University
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership Online
It’s time to finish your degree! Carson-Newman’s BS in Organizational Leadership is designed for working adults who want to complete their degree from a highly respected academic institution, recently ranked by Newsweek as #1 in the South in undergraduate teaching. While time to completion varies for each student, this fully online degree can be completed in 18 months.
- Taught by Carson-Newman faculty, ranked
- Leadership focus
- Eight-week modules
- Complete in 18 months
Degree Completion Programs (Bachelor of Business Administration; BS - Organizational Leadership, or BS - Interdisciplinary Studies) Admission Requirements: Degree Completion students:
- Must be classified as adult students
- Should have completed at least 48 transferable hours to begin the program
- Must have a 2.0 grade point average on college credit
- Should complete the liberal arts core requirements prior to enrollment in the program. However, students may substitute up to 16 hours from the program to meet core requirements
- Must complete 36 hours through Carson-Newman’s degree completion courses
- Must complete at least 36 hours at the junior/senior level.Students who transfer in comparable courses above 36 hours may have those courses considered for substitution for equivalent courses in the program.