MBA with Concentration in Sports Management Broward International University
- Active professionals seeking an academic program that provides comprehensive business training.
- Entrepreneurs seeking to develop their vision and the skills to achieve it.
- Recommended for students with a background in business, economics, management, or marketing.
- Students currently in or planning to enter positions of managerial responsibility.
- Young professionals looking to become leaders within existing companies or start one of their own.
Bachelor's or graduate degree.
1st Academic Period
- Management accounting
2nd Academic Period
- Leadership and organizational behavior
3rd Academic Period
- Organization and management of a sporting event
- Licensing and Merchandising
4th Academic Period
- Sponsorship Approach
- Digitization of the world of sport
5th Academic Period
- Information technology and systems management
- Research methodology
6th Academic Period
- Operations and project management
(*) Courses to be replaced by the set of elective courses related to the chosen concentration.
What prepares you for
After completing the Master, you will be able from:
- Undertake from the beginning or grow a sports project.
- Carry out sports management at a professional level
- Understand the sports business from the perspective of a successful manager, entrepreneur or businessman.