MBA with Concentration in Coaching and Leadership Broward International University
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Executive Coaching and Leadership is a specialized program that enables you to apply the coaching methodology, both from a personal and team point of view and in the use of tools that enhance your leadership and intelligence. emotional.
- Active professionals seeking an academic program that provides comprehensive business training.
- Entrepreneurs seeking to develop their vision and the skills to achieve it.
- Recommended for students with a background in business, economics, management, or marketing.
- Students currently in or planning to enter positions of managerial responsibility.
- Young professionals looking to become leaders within existing companies or start one of their own.
1st Academic Period
- Management accounting
2nd Academic Period
- Leadership and organizational behavior
3rd Academic Period
- Introduction to coaching
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
4th Academic Period
- Leader Coach
- Team coaching
5th Academic Period
- Information technology and systems management
- Research methodology
6th Academic Period
- Operations and project management
(*) Courses to be replaced by the set of elective courses related to the chosen concentration.
What prepares you for
After completing the Master, you will be able from:
- Promote the development of individual and team talent, allowing people to commit to the maximum with their development and the way to achieve it.
- Mastering the keys of neurolinguistic programming to be able to apply it correctly in each coaching session.
- Develop the essential skills that a good coach must possess to lead a coaching process in a good way. efficient, carrying out optimal supervision.
- Develop capacities and personal strengths, gaining efficiency and self-confidence.