Master of Science in Virtual Education Broward International University
The Master of Science in Virtual Education program, under the administrative responsibility of the School of Education, is designed to offer a comprehensive theoretical background in issues relevant to education and promote the development of practical technical skills that could be used to meet the challenges presented by the evolving distance teaching-learning world.
Students will embrace the appropriate use of technology as a learning tool and actively work to shape its use for enhancing educational opportunities and performance. Emphasis is placed on improving students’ knowledge and skills in virtual education, instructional media, instructional design, virtual learning platforms, and cloud learning environments among other virtual learning tools.
- Teachers with a university degree are looking for new learning techniques to give them a greater reach of their knowledge.
- Professionals with clear objectives of knowledge sharing.
1st Academic Period
- Development and Integration of Technologies in Distance and Virtual Education
- Fundamentals of the E-Learning
- Learning Modality (*)
2nd Academic Period
- Virtual Education and E-Learning
- Virtual Education and Technology
3rd Academic Period
- Virtual Learning Platforms (*)
- Learning Environment and Diversity (*)
4th Academic Period
- Curriculum Design for Virtual Education (*)
- Web 2.0 Distance Learning (*)
5th Academic Period
- The Ecosystem of Innovation and Knowledge
- Research Methodology
6th Academic Period
- Cloud Learning Environment, and Comparative Study
(*) Courses to be replaced by the set of elective courses related to the chosen concentration.
What does it prepare you for
- Present information in a versatile way that facilitates student progress and assessment.
- Explore the latest trends and e-learning tools.
- Explore all the features of cloud platforms, infrastructure, services, applications, and security.
- Learn to foster online study skills in students.