Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention Aucal Business School
- Degree: Francisco de Vitoria University
- Modality: Online
- Hours - ECTS: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 9 months
It is an Official Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention recognized by the Ministry of Education and verified by ANECA .
A Baremable Course for Oppositions
This University Master's Degree in PRL includes, in its study plan, all the contents regulated by the Royal Decree for the performance of higher-level functions in the three preventive disciplines: Safety at Work, Industrial Hygiene, and Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology. The Master is an official qualification from the Francisco de Vitoria University and with a study load of 60 ECTS.
The official Master's Degree PRL will cover the needs of higher university education in the field of Occupational Risk Prevention for the student, where they will be able to: detect, assess and control safety risks at work, as well as define, develop and implement a prevention management system within any company or institution.
In addition, you will obtain the technical, organizational and managerial skills that will allow you to discern the most suitable type of preventive action for each situation, knowing and applying the legislative framework of prevention in Spain and Europe. This University Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention has several calls per year, it is aimed at Technicians from the Prevention Services of their own and from outsiders and any worker who has been assigned prevention tasks in the workplace.
The Official Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention prepares you for the performance of the Higher Level functions in Occupational Risk Prevention, regulated in RD 39/1997, which develops the Regulation of Prevention Services, and which has positive verification by ANECA (National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation).
It also ensures that the student acquires the technical, organizational, managerial and auditing skills that allow them to discern the most suitable type of preventive action for each situation, knowing and applying the legislative framework of prevention in Spain and Europe.
It is an essential requirement, in order to take the official master's degree in PRL , to have your university degree completed. It is an official qualification recognized by the Ministry of Education and verified by ANECA (National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation).
The Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention is mainly aimed at:
- University graduates: graduates, graduates, diplomas, senior engineers and technicians
- Technical architects.
If you are in possession of any of the specialties, contact us.
Documentation that the student must provide when registering for the Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention:
- Registration Form
- Photocopy of DNI, NIE or Passport
- A recent passport-size photograph
- Photocopy of the certified or duly legalized academic title (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (More documentary accreditation of the merits that you claim)
- Personal Letter of Statement of Motives
- Official translation of documentation (if applicable).
Students with a non-approved foreign degree must submit an application for admission addressed to the rector, to which must be attached a certificate from the home university specifying the duration of the degree and certifying that the degree is official with full validity in the country of origin.
The Official Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention complies with the specifications to which the scales of merits must comply for admission to teaching bodies, according to RD 276/2007.
This official qualification will allow you to work in both the public and private sectors, performing functions of:
- Superior technician in occupational risk prevention
- Consultant specialized in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- The training acquired is also very useful for workers in the HR area, the training department, for engineers, architects, technical personnel or those who direct workers to the extent that they are responsible for prevention in the execution of work by their team of work.
- Fundamental Aspects of Prevention
- Legal Scope of Prevention
- Safety at Work
- Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Medicine and Health Surveillance
- Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology
- Prevention Management
- Related Techniques
- Integrated Management and Audit Systems
- Applications of Prevention to Sectors
- Business practice
- Final Master's Project