PhD in education Atlantic International University
Doctorate in Education at AIU:
Your AIU Distance Learning Doctorate of Education program will be a tailor-made program designed just for you by you and your counselor. This flexibility to meet your needs is rarely found in other distance learning programs. Our program does not require that each student study the same subjects and use the same books and study materials as other students. Instead, our online Doctoral Programs are designed just for you. They are individually designed to meet your needs and help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
See and learn more about AIU today!
Atlantic International University","author_url":"","source":""}" />
Important: You can find below an example of the topics or areas of study that you can develop and work on during your study program. This does not mean in any way that said example implies being a complete list that you are obliged to carry out in AIU, but that it is used by you as it is, an example or guide at your service. We remind you that AIU does not require its students to follow a standardized curriculum. Do you want to learn more about curriculum design at AIU? ( Courses and Study Plans )
Topics and Areas of Study in Education:
Epistemological Problems of Pedagogical Research Research of Contemporary Problems of Pedagogical Development Holistic Particularities of Psychopedagogy in Educational Institutions Contemporary Problems of Science Computing in Pedagogy
Summary of Topics and Areas in Education:
Epistemological Problems of Pedagogical Research
Deepen the study of Scientific-Pedagogical Research Methods.
- Collective of Authors of the University of Havana. Social research methodology. ENPES UH Cuba, 1980
- Fox, O. The Process of Research in Education. Univ. Of Navarra. Spain, 1987
- Bunge, Mario. Science, its method and philosophy. XXI century. Buenos Aires, 1973
- Gay, LR Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Application. 2nd. Ed. Charles Merrill Publishing Company. Columbus O. 1981
- Medawar, PB Advice to a young scientist. FCE Mexico, 1982
- Plutchink, R. Foundation of Experimental Research. 3rd. Haper and Row. New York
- Popper, KR The Logic of Scientific Inquiry. Ed. Tecnos. Madrid, 1985
- López Cano, J. Luis. Scientific Methods and Hypotheses. Ed. Trillas. Mexico, 1983
- Cortés del Moral, R. The Dialectical Method. Ed. ANUIES. Mexico, 1977
- From Gortari, Eli. Conclusions and Evidence in Science. Ed Ocean. Barcelona, 1983
- Dominowski, RL Research Methods. Englewood Cliffs. NJ Prentice - Hall. 1980
- Pardinas Felipe. Methodology and techniques of social science research. Ed. XXI Century. Mexico, 1969
- Polit. DF AND Hungle BP Essential of Nursing Research. Ed. JB Lippincott. Philadelphia, 1985
- Garza Ario Market. Research Techniques Manual. 3rd. Ed. The College of Mexico. 1981
- Sosa Martínez José. Scientific methods. Ed. SITESA. Mexico, 1990
Investigation of Contemporary Problems of Pedagogical Development
Detect and solve current and prospective pedagogical problems.
The pedagogical work of teachers based on the need to create feasible alternative methodological strategies for solutions and innovative development proposals in the field of their professional practice.
- Pino Guzmán Esther María. Contemporary Problems of Pedagogical Development. Ed. IMEP. Mexico, 1996.
- Collective of Authors. Round Table and Special Conference on Pedagogy 95. Ed. El Palacio de la Convencion. Cuba 1995.
- Konstantinov, NA et a Fundamental Problems of Pedagogy. Ed. Min. Of Education. Havana, 1962.
- Molibog, AG Issues of the Scientific Organization of Pedagogical Work in the Higher School. Ed. Universidad de Oriente. Santiago de Cuba s / a.
- Serra, C. et al. Education Begins with Life. Ed. People and Education. Havana, 1979.
- Various Authors. Pedagogical Anthology I. IMEP. Mexico, 1996
- Various Authors. Pedagogical Anthology II. (Pedagogical Paradigms and Educational Models. IMEP. Mexico, 1996.
- Various authors. Pedagogical Anthology III. (Pedagogical Paradigms and Cuban and Mexican Educational Models) IMEP. Mexico, 1996.
Holistic Particularities of Psychopedagogy in Educational Institutions
Assess the role of Psychology in solving contemporary educational problems.
Model, apply and evaluate the effectiveness of intervention techniques for solving educational problems.
- Wolman. Benjamin, B. Manual of General Psychology. Vols. I, II and III Ed. Martínez Roca SA Barcelona, 1979.
- Various Authors. Psychopedagogical Anthology. Vols. I, II and III IMPE. Mexico, 1996.
- Braustein Nestor, A. Et al. Psychology: Ideology and Science. Ed. XXI Century. 7th Ed. Mexico, 1981
- Caparros, Antonio. History of Psychology. Ed. CEAC. Barcelona, 1990
- Smirnov A. A, Leontiev AN et al Psychology. Ed. National Printing of Cuba. Havana, 1961
- Technical Encyclopedia of Education Vols. I to VI. Ed. Santillana. Dir. Sergio Sánchez Cereso. Madrid, 1975
- Jodar, Julian. Encyclopedia of Ocean Psychology. Ed Ocean. Barcelona, 1984 Vols. I, II and III.
- Gispert, Carlos. Child and Youth Psychology. Vols. I, II and III Ed. Ocean. Barcelona, 1984.
- Collective of Authors IMEP-UC. Holistic Particularities of Psychopedagogy in the Educational Institution. IMEP. Mexico, 1996
- Rubistein SL The Development of Psychology. Principles and Methods. Ed. National Havana. Cuba, 1964
- González, F. Principles and Categories of Psychology. Ed. People and Education. Havana, 1983
- González, F. The Personality. Your Education and Development. Ed. People and Education. Havana, 1989
Contemporary Problems in Science
Analyze the interrelation Science - Technology - Society - Development; a humanist perspective in current conditions.
- Yordi García, Mirtha. Contemporary Problems of Science. Ed. IMEP México, 1995
- Collective of Authors. Social Problems of Science and Technology. Ed. Félix Várela. Havana, 1994
- Núñez, Jorge Y. Science, Culture and Social Development. Ed. Univ. Of Camagüey. Camaguey, 1990
- Núñez Jorge Y. Theoretical Interpretation of Science Ed. Univ. De Camagüey. Camaguey, 1989
- Figaredo, F. Conference on Social Problems of Science and Technology. User information. Ed. Univ. Of Camagüey. Camaguey, 1995
Computing in Pedagogy
Deepen the knowledge of applied computing in Educational Development.
Develop the creativity of cognitive ability in applied computing in pedagogical scientific research.
- Various Authors. Pedagogical-Educational Computing Anthology. Ed. IMEP. Mexico, 1996
Dissertation in Education Project:
- MBM900 PhD Proposal
- MBM902 Doctoral Dissertation (15,000 words)
Publication: Every graduate of the Doctorate in Business Administration must publish their Doctoral dissertation online in the public domain or through professional magazines and newspapers.