Doctorate in Human Resources Management Atlantic International University
Doctor of Human Resources Management at AIU
The Doctor of Human Resource Management (PhD) objective is to help students lead, consult, or teach in the field of human resources within a complex and global business environment. The Human Resource Management program prepares graduates to pursue careers in colleges and universities, research institutes, and public agencies or industrial and business organizations. The Human Resource Management program is designed to advance the professional development of experienced human resource management graduates and professionals in the human resource management arena by extending their knowledge and equipping them with broad research and process human resource management skills, enabling them to make a key leadership contribution to their chosen fields.
Watch and learn more about AIU today!
Atlantic International University - A Cultural Change in Education. from AIU on Vimeo.
AIU’s Doctorate degree in Human Resource Management goes one step further by allowing students to study and research multiple key areas of computer science to develop a unique foundation of practical knowledge and computer science theory.
Your AIU Distance Learning Doctorate program in Human Resource Management will be a custom-made program, designed just for you by you and your advisor. This flexibility to meet your needs is seldom found in other distance learning programs. Our program does not require every student to study the same subjects and use the same books and other learning materials as every other student. Instead, our online Doctoral programs are designed just for you. They are individually designed to meet your needs and help you to reach your professional and personal goals.
Important: Below is an example of the topics or areas you may develop and work on during your studies. By no means is it a complete or required list as AIU programs do not follow a standardized curriculum. It is meant solely as a reference point and example. Want to learn more about the curriculum design at AIU? (Course and Curriculum)
Core Courses and Topics in Human Resource Management
- Organizational Theory
- Personnel Practices and Relations
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Leadership and Communication
- Managing and Organizing People
- Legal Systems, Labor Relations, and Regulatory Practices
- Theories of Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Sociology of Education
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Adult Learning and Motivation
- Communication & Investigation (Comprehensive Resume)
- Organization Theory (Portfolio)
- Experiential Learning (Autobiography)
- Academic Evaluation (Questionnaire)
- The fundament of Knowledge (Integration Chart)
- Fundamental Principles I (Philosophy of Education)
- Professional Evaluation (Self Evaluation Matrix)
- Development of Graduate Study (Guarantee of an Academic Degree)
Research Project in Human Resource Management
- Doctoral Dissertation Project
- MBM900 Doctoral Proposal
- MBM902 Doctoral Dissertation (15,000 words)
- Publication: Each Doctor of Human Resource Management graduate is encouraged to publish their research papers either online in the public domain or through professional journals and periodicals worldwide.