MSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics Arden University
The online MSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), the leading professional body in supply chain, logistics, and transport, and is undergoing the validation procedure for the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS).
CILT is regarded internationally as the leading professional body for supply chain, logistics, and transport in the industry. CIPS is a UK based professional body with global influence which aims to promote and develop high standards of skill and competence within supply chain management.
Whatever the product or service, there is a supply chain of systems, organisations, people, activities, resources, and information that are all vital in delivering the product to a customer.
If Covid-19 has shown us anything it is the importance of these systems and what happens when they break down. Shortages in our supermarkets are a perfect example of an ill-prepared supply chain. So now, more than ever, it is vital for companies to invest in their supply chains, and to embrace the digital revolution to optimise these systems.
Arden’s Digital Supply Chain master’s degree will enable you to take on greater challenges and increase your competitive edge. During this course, you’ll develop strategic operations skills that are highly sought after in any sector offering a product or service.
- Designing Global Distribution Networks and Fulfilment Systems (20 credits)
- Designing Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies (20 credits)
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Managing the Digital Supply Chain (20 credits)
- Principles of Procurement (20 credits)
- Business Transformation Projects (60 credits)
Elective modules (select one)
- Analysing Big Data (20 credits)
- Management of Traditional Projects (20 credits)
- Developing People, Leadership and Capabilities (20 credits)
- Managing Cloud Based Business Solutions (20 credits)
The MSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics allow you to move your career to a senior management role in change and digital transformation within the large supply chain profession.
Some of the possible job titles that you may want to consider include:
- Supply chain solution design analyst
- Supply chain IT & cyber specialist
- Logistics manager/director
- Strategic sourcing manager
- Procurement manager/specialist
- Commodities manager
- Quality manager
- Production planner
- Purchasing manager
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.