BA (Hons) Business Management (Human Resource Management) (CMI) Arden University
How do you get the best out of your staff? How do you reward them? During this degree, you will examine the well-established principles of Human Resources Management, while developing professional-level skills that will help you get the job you want – as well as sound knowledge of the general business environment.
This programme covers the major tools and theories of Human Resource Management and how to apply them to real-world situations. Arden University’s online BA (Hons) Business Management (Human Resource Management) will help develop your personnel management skills and prepare you for your next professional steps.
Arden’s flexible study mode allows you to develop your HR skills around your existing commitments. This programme will equip you with the recruitment knowledge needed to take your next steps in the business world, and help you become an asset to a range of organisations.
This programme is CMI accredited, which means graduates will be awarded a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management to help you stand out from the crowd.
What Our Students Say:
"I would definitely recommend Arden because you learn to research and solve problems on your own, and you have a backup with the tutors if needed."
"Distance Learning has given me lots of flexibility which has been essential. I feel honoured to be studying whilst working and bringing up a family."
- Digital Skills & Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Finance (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Management (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Resourcing & Talent Management (20 credits)
- People Analytics (20 credits)
- Business Transformation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Future Leaders & Talent Management (20 credits)
- Reward & Performance (20 credits)
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.