Master's of Arts in Strategic Communication, Digital Communication Strategy and Analytics American University Online
Plan strategic campaigns, craft persuasive messages and effectively target different audiences with American University's online Master of Arts in Strategic Communication.
Learn to leverage the latest digital and social tools to ensure your messages make the greatest impact while you engage with domestic and international peers through interactive discussions and activities. Choose from two concentrations to deepen your expertise:
- Advocacy and Social Impact: Explore the application of communication and social science theory and graduate with the tactics to create change at the individual, community, and public policy levels.
- Digital Communication Strategies and Analytics: Learn to design and manage fully integrated digital communication campaigns that leverage the full range of paid, earned, shared, and owned (PESO) channels to drive online attention and action.
Handle a rapidly changing environment with a solid foundation in storytelling and a clear understanding of tools and platforms available for today's media. Qualify for communications positions in business, marketing, politics, public relations, and with any organization that needs strong, clear communicators.
You can complete our online MA program in less than two years, studying wherever and whenever works best for you.
Why American University?
- Named a top-five PR program finalist and Honorable Mention by PRWeek for 2019
- Ranked #3 as the best school for Public Relations by College Magazine
- Ranked a 2019 Best National University by U.S. News & World Report
American University is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Concentrations Available: Advocacy and Social Impact, Digital Communication Strategies and Analytics