Tourism - Marketing and Promotion (Free Online Course With Certificate) Alison Free Online Learning
This free online course on marketing and promotional campaigns for tourism will teach you the do's and don't of a promotional tourism campaign, teaching you how to identify a target audience and understand your customers' purchasing process. Effective advertising strategies have been the key to the growth of many modern tourism ventures, grow your business today with this free online course in tourism marketing.
This is a free online course with a certificate. Interested? Simply click the button and start today.
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 1.5-3 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
All Alison courses are free to enrol, study and complete. To successfully complete this Certificate course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Certificate course, you have the option to acquire an official Diploma, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world.
Your Alison Certificate is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles, and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
Alison offers 3 types of Diplomas for completed Diploma courses:
- Digital Certificate: a downloadable Certificate in PDF format immediately available to you when you complete your purchase.
- Certificate: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate, posted to you with free shipping.
- Framed Certificate: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate in a stylish frame, posted to you with free shipping.
Scholarships and Funding
As we are an online platform, we do not offer degrees or scholarships.
There are 5 main challenges in promoting tourism. This course will teach you how to identify each challenge and show you the best ways to overcome them. It will then discuss the target audiences of tourism promotion and describe how promoters can create effective campaign materials that will appeal to both intermediaries and customers. You will also cover the advertising methods commonly used to promote tourism and outline their advantages and disadvantages.
Every customer has a different buying process. This course will teach you the 6 stages of this process and explain how the process can be used to determine the objectives of a promotional tourism campaign. You will study how tourists interact with a marketing campaign and how these campaigns help tourists to understand what the product has to offer. The course will also discuss how an advertisement can change a customer's perspective on a tourism product and garner brand loyalty.
The tourist industry is one of the most important industries in the world, generating billions of dollars every year. Professional marketing and promotion campaigns are at the heart of this industry, which makes people who have expertise in tourism marketing highly valuable professionals. This course is designed to give you some of that expertise in a clear and simple manner. So check out the course today, and give your professional skills a solid boost in no time at all.
In this module, you will learn about advertising for tourism and it covers topics such as Target Audience; Advertising Methods; Issues Facing Marketers.
In this module, you'll learn about promotional campaigns and it covers topics such as Determining Objectives; Attracting Attention; Promoting Loyalty.
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- List and explain the five main challenges to promoting tourism
- Identify the three target audiences of tourism promotion
- Summarise how tourism promoters can create campaigns that appeal to intermediaries and customers
- Describe the methods of advertising commonly used to promote tourism
- Discuss the various challenges facing tourism promoters
- Outline the advantages and disadvantages of various advertising methods
- List and explain the six stages of the customer buying process.
- Describe how the customer buying process influences the objectives of tourism promotion campaigns
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD-accredited Alison Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Alison Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Alison Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
Careers related to this course:
- Advertising Manager