SQL for Beginners (Free Online Course With Certificate) Alison Free Online Learning
This free online course will teach new users about the architecture, database schema, and operators used in SQL queries.
SQL is a user-friendly language used to create, implement, modify, and structure a database. Its features include large data retrieval, faster query processing, and multiple data views. This online course will introduce you to basic database design and architecture. You will learn to use primary, intermediate, and advanced SQL operators for backend data manipulation in your applications. Take this course to sharpen your SQL skills. Enrol now!
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- Outline the steps to install SQL on your personal computer
- Separate data definition language from data manipulation language in the database schema
- Recall the essential keywords and statements used in SQL queries
- Recognize the SQL keywords for manipulating database entries
- Compute simple arithmetic operations with basic SQL operators
- Recognize the significance of advanced operators in SQL queries