CCTV Operator Training Course (Free Online Course With Certificate) Alison Free Online Learning
Learn how to become a closed circuit television (CCTV) operator in the UK in this free online training course.
The UK has between 4 and 6 million CCTV cameras with more than 11 000 concentrated on the London Underground alone. These figures will continue to rise in the future as surveillance plays an increasing role in protecting public safety. Our course provides the training you need to follow this lucrative career and lays out the legal requirements and traits of those who install and monitor CCTV cameras. Sign up to learn how to do this important job.
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- Outline the CCTV operational requirements
- Identify the skills and qualities of a CCTV operator
- Evaluate the importance of behavioural analysis in security
- Explain how to set up a CCTV system
- Define the various components in the technical guidance of CCTV systems
- Compare proactive and reactive monitoring
- List the surveillance duties and tasking of CCTV operators in
- Describe the initial assessment of CCTV operation concerning data protection
- Discuss the CCTV operator job description and work opportunities