One year - MSc Behavioural and Organizational Psychology AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH
- University Partner: London Metropolitan University
- In cooperation with AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education
The learning concept of MSc Behavioural and Organizational Psychology is characterized by a high level of relevance to evidence-based content as well as innovative teaching and learning methods. The design as a pure distance learning course means optimal orientation to the needs of the target group.
The combination of guided self-study, individual student support, and e-learning units offers students the possibility of learning independent of time and place, oriented to their own professional requirements and needs.
- Master of Science MSc Behavioural and Organizational Psychology in only one year
- Starting in February and September
- Also possible without first degree (without bachelor)
- Ideal for integration into professional and private life
- 100% online study, without attendance
- High degree of flexibility and freedom in terms of time
- Enrolled at the partner universtiy
- Degree awarded by the partner university
- 100 interdisciplinary lice online lectures per year as a bonus
- Accredited and certified
- Focus on practical relevance
Main Program Focus
The content and structure of the Master's program support a practice-oriented understanding of Business Psychology. Starting from the introduction to the fundamentals about the program, Behavioural and Organizational Psychology contents and competences are systematically imparted, whereby successive modules aim to analytically tie in with the knowledge acquired in the previous module so that they can be integrated for the understanding of the following module.
Depending on professional requirements and areas of responsibility, students develop a theoretical understanding and associated skills in the field of Business Psychology.
The content of the one-year Master's program is based on the following seven focal points:
- Foundations of Research in Business Psychology
- Introduction to Business Psychology
- Psychology of the Individual: Personality and Intelligence
- Mental and Physical Well-Being at Work
- Psychology of Interpersonal Relations and Managing People
- Organizational Culture
Further information is available on our website
and on our AIHE portal: