ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Georgia WebMBA offers qualified and highly motivated professionals the opportunity to earn a Coles Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree through online education. Students experience the rigor and commitment to quality of our traditional campus programs without the constraints of a regimented classroom schedule. Implemented in 2001, the program has high retention, student satisfaction, and graduation rates.
Our students in the Georgia WebMBA have access to the same services as participants in other Coles MBA Programs, including career services, on-campus events, and networking opportunities. Upon completion of the program, WebMBA students receive the same Coles MBA degree awarded through our on-campus programs. The Coles MBA was recently ranked among the top 60 part-time programs in the United States.
- The Georgia WebMBA was ranked in the top 20 GetEducated.com among "Best Buys" for our quality and competitive pricing among AACSB programs.
- The program relies primarily on virtual team-based learning; after an initial on-site two-day orientation, all activities are exclusively online.
- All instructors in the Georgia WebMBA have graduate faculty status. These committed faculty members are experts in their field and trained in delivering high-quality online classes.
- The courses in the Georgia WebMBA have the same learning objectives as equivalent in-class courses. They cover the same topics and typically use the same textbooks and course materials. The only difference is the instructional medium.
- For five consecutive terms, students take two courses each in a lock-step schedule. The schedule leads to graduation in about 20 months.
- The team-based cohort structure promotes efficient student interactions, peer-to-peer learning, and long-lasting relationships.
- Upon completion of the program, students receive a diploma identical to Kennesaw State’s Master of Business Administration campus-based programs.
- Kennesaw State University is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB-International), the premier accrediting body in business education.
The ten courses in the Georgia WebMBA program are offered in a lock-step schedule. Participants earn the Coles MBA by taking two classes in each of five consecutive Fall, Spring, and Summer terms. The program takes about 20 months from matriculation to graduation.
Tuition and Fees
Current (in-state) tuition/fees of WebMBA: $23,945.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly.
- Resume - (Can be uploaded into the online application).
- 2 Letters of Recommendation - (Can be sent electronically through the online application).
- Personal Statement (Can be uploaded into the online application) - 500 words or less, addressing your reason for pursuing an MBA, your potential contribution to the program, and how you plan to be successful in the program.
- GMAT Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU.
- The following GMAT Alternatives are available. By choosing one of these you are requesting that you not be required to submit a GMAT score. These alternatives are listed in the application and you can choose more than one.
- 1. The applicant has an advanced degree (masters, specialists, or doctorate)
- 2. The applicant has at least 10 years of full-time work experience.
- 3. The applicant has at least a 3.25 undergraduate GPA and at least 4 years of full-time work experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 11, 2018