The AIB MBA is Australia’s No. 1 MBA provider*. It’s a fully accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) qualification in Australia and recognised internationally.
It's specifically designed for busy working adults, so it's delivered 100% online with interactive, ‘snackable’ content. The AIB MBA offers genuine flexibility, industry insights, practical skills and the support you need to become irreplaceable.
*AIB is Australia’s largest provider of MBAs; Source: 2016 Higher Education Statistics, Australian Department of Education and Training (provided December 2017)
The AIB MBA is:
- Proven to deliver real career growth.
- Fully flexible and affordable to fit study in your life.
- Highly supported, making education achievable.
- Built around practical learning experiences that deliver immediate workplace impact.
- A way of connecting you with our global alumni network.
- Fully accredited in Australia, internationally recognised and industry-aligned.
Your MBA structured for success.
An MBA is a journey. Sometimes you take the fast-track; sometimes you need to slow down. Our flexible study options help you achieve your dreams at your own pace. You’ll study each subject over eight weeks, with assessments along the way and a week to reflect and recharge. You can choose to accelerate your career by studying up to two subjects at once when life allows, subject to meeting our eligibility criteria.
And if life’s commitments get in the way of your study, you can stop and start again when it suits you.
You can complete your MBA in as little as 18 months.
We anticipate that you will spend about 150 hours per subject (or about 20 hours per week) to complete your MBA - but this depends on you, as everyone has different levels of experience and education.
There for you
When you enrol with AIB, you’ll be supported by our skilful team academic, student support and professional staff, who will be with you every step of your MBA journey. So you’ll never feel like you’re doing it alone.
Three qualifications in one
The AIB MBA is divided into three equal stages:
- Graduate Certificate stage
- Graduate Diploma stage
- MBA stage
If life gets in the way of your MBA studies, your hard work won’t go unrecognised. Subject to meeting conditions, you can receive an interim postgraduate qualification and then continue your MBA studies when you are ready.
Keeping you motivated
You’ll complete each subject over eight weeks, which contains a mix of interactive assessments including assignments, quizzes, evaluated forum participation and exams along the way and one week to reflect and recharge.
You will also benefit from knowing due dates two weeks before commencing each subject, so you can pre-plan your studies around your family life and work commitments.
* When scheduling your timetable, please note that some subjects have pre-requisites that must be successfully completed prior to commencing the subject.
We understand that not everyone has taken the traditional route to get to where they are today, which is why your experience counts, particularly when it comes to our practical MBA. Your experience and qualifications all form part of our entry criteria.
The applicant must have ONE of the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree (AQF Level 7) and at least two years of relevant work experience.
- An Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree (AQF Level 6) or learning equivalent to an AQF Level 6 qualification and at least three years of relevant work experience.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) with a minimum score of 550 and at least three years of relevant work experience.
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience, which includes at least three years of management experience, or significant technical experience.
Alternatively, applicants may receive direct entry into the MBA, if they have ONE of the following:
- A bachelor honours degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma (AQF Level 8) or equivalent in any discipline and at least three years of relevant work experience.
- A bachelor’s degree (AQF Level 7) or equivalent in business/commerce or related discipline and at least three years of relevant work experience.
Started an MBA or similar qualification elsewhere? You can transfer to us and may even be eligible for fee reductions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 27, 2018