Apollos University-School of Business offers a 100% Online Master of Business Administration MBA. The program is designed for students with a bachelor level degree in business or a related field. Mirroring the practice of successful organizations, our MBA program emulates the business environment, emphasizing practical knowledge and technical skills that can be put to immediate use. The MBA program is based upon 37 credits of graduate level courses. Apollos University is committed to providing individuals with the highest quality of education needed to advance in their profession. Graduates of the program are prepared to assume and succeed in leadership roles within today’s business world. The program provides maximum flexibility and is designed to enhance the student’s career opportunities while developing successful and ethical business leaders. The MBA degree program is designed to meet the student’s educational needs by offering a quality advanced degree that will provide the student with the tools that are needed to succeed as a leader in today’s business world. The primary goal of the program is to provide both practical and hands-on experience and offer opportunities to network with business leaders within the world community. Online MBA Degree Program Objectives: The AU MBA graduate will be able to accomplish the following:
- Fulfill a leadership role within a business environment using sound business strategies and goals.
- Synthesize a broad-based understanding of the functional operations of managerial accounting, finance, economics, marketing, operations, supply chain management, human resources, information systems, and organizational leadership.
- Identify, analyze, and solve complex managerial problems that require advanced critical thinking, technical understanding, and decision-making skills.
- Apply advanced research skills, report writing competency and group process skills.
- Influence the organization within the global business environment.
- Effectively manage cross-cultural business environments using proven leadership and conflict management methods.
- Facilitate strategic planning through the use of research and sound decision making.
- Conduct business with high ethical and professional standards.
- Apply theory and conceptually-developed models within the business environment.
- Lead the organization using principals that add value not only to the profitability and productivity of the enterprise but also add value for the stakeholders and customers of the organization.
- Formulate career advancing knowledge and skills as leaders and practitioners.
Level and Type of Research Required: Master Level Mastery and application of quantitative and qualitative business research methodologies involving real-world case studies and academic research assignments throughout the completion of the core curriculum of the master’s degree programs. Apply Enhance your career potential by enrolling in this 100% Online Master of Business Administration MBA. You can learn more about specific admission requirements by contacting us to request more information. End your search for an Online Master of Business Administration MBA at Apollos University.
Program taught in:
See 8 more programs offered by Apollos University »
This course is