The Zarb School of Business' online MBA program is ranked #15 in the nation by The Princeton Review and #36 in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report prestigiously positioning Zarb as the highest ranked online MBA program in the New York metropolitan area. Located on Long Island in New York, Hofstra's Zarb School of Business offers a number of graduate-level programs. The Online MBA Program is the newest program in the Zarb school offered as a fully accredited MBA program to working professionals through completely online courses. Why the Hofstra Online MBA Program?
- The first distance learning program in Strategic Business Management and Strategic Healthcare Management in New York.
- AACSB accredited school for over 40 years.
- GMAT or GRE requirements waived under certain conditions, based on progressive work experience.
- Courses taught by full-time faculty members and leading practitioners in the field.
- Leverages close proximity to the New York business world through industry liaisons, events, and career services.
Boost Your Professional Credentials Without Leaving Your Current Location
- Advance beyond your undergraduate degree.
- Get your MBA from a highly ranked business school.
- Achieve the MBA you always wanted to advance in your career BUT never could because of life and/or work constraints.
- Learn the skills you need to succeed in any area of business, demonstrating your value to your prospective or current employer.
- Allows you to get a state-of-the-art education without leaving your current location.
The Online MBA Program has
- A clear focus, relevant to all areas of businesses, with concentrations in Strategic Business Management and Strategic Healthcare Management.
- Small class sizes in a cohort-based format with a totally customized “digital classroom” environment that also allows for seamless interaction between faculty members and students.
- Courses in the program taught by our best faculty who consistently excel in teaching and research in their respective areas.
- A global and industry focus with residency requirements which include interaction with New York City industry leaders and global corporations.
- The flexibility in its cohort program option which allows for a completion of the degree within two years or an additional option that allows for customization to accommodate a student’s work and life schedule.
- The Online MBA program is a 45 credit MBA with core courses that cover every area of business.
- The curriculum is divided into three broad areas – Core Competencies, Advanced Core and Major Concentration.
- Our program not only maintains the flexibility and convenience by allowing to go through the program from your current location, but it does so while maintaining a rigorous curriculum.
- The program will be based on a cohort option where you can complete all requirements within two years.
- You will also have the flexibility to be a non-cohort option after you have completed one semester of courses, which will allow you to pace the program based on your own constraints and availability. If you adopt the non-cohort option, you will have a maximum of five years to complete the program.
- All courses will be conducted through a Distance Learning approach using the popular Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS).
- Courses will require frequent interactions between you and other students and of course, with the professor teaching the course.
- While a variety of different features are usually used in an online course, typical tools will include audio and video lectures, discussion boards, online assignments and exams, online case discussions, supplemental videos and websites, and other features as required for a specific course.
- Many parts of the courses will be self-paced, i.e. you can go through these portions in an asynchronous mode. However, depending on a specific course’s requirements, there may be some synchronous portions for which you may have to participate in some online. “live” sessions.
- All courses will follow a time-based schedule in terms of lesson plans, assignments and completion deadlines.
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY »