Complete Anaheim University's Online International MBA 100% online from anywhere in the world while working full-time. By completing 12 courses (6 core courses in business administration, 4 specialized courses in international business and 2 elective courses in sustainable management and entrepreneurship), you can earn an international MBA online in 18 months.
- Enroll in 1 course, several courses, or complete the entire Online MBA program in approximately 18 months
- Complete all 12 courses and earn your International Master of Business Administration degree from the Anaheim University Akio Morita School of Business.
- Each term is 6 weeks in length, and you may enroll in new courses every 6 weeks.
- During each 6-week term, you will be evaluated on your participation in the daily online discussion forum, 2 x 90 minute live online webcam seminars, an Internet Research Assignment, a team project, and a final individual project
- Through the Online Discussion Forum, discuss questions regarding your readings with your professor and fellow students around the world in your free time
- At the end of the 2nd and 5th weeks, join two live 90-minute online webcam seminars
- Develop valuable teamwork skills through a collaborative team project
- Discussion questions and assignments can be tailored to your personal project or work situation
- What you learn today can be used in your job tomorrow
The objective of the MBA program is to educate and prepare a diverse group of men and women with the knowledge, analytical ability, and management perspectives and skills needed to provide leadership to organizations competing in a world increasingly characterized by diversity in the workforce, rapid technological change, and a fiercely competitive global marketplace. The Anaheim University MBA is designed to prepare students for careers in management and leadership in both the private and public sectors. Students acquire a comprehensive foundation in the fundamentals of business, the global environment in which they will function, and the analytical tools for intelligent decision-making.
- BUS 510 International Economics
- BUS 520 International Human Resource Mgmt
- BUS 530 International Accounting
- BUS 540 International Marketing
- BUS 550 International Management
- BUS 560 International Finance
- Tuition Savings: $750 per course x 12 terms: $ 9,000
- Records fee waived ($200 x 12 terms): $ 2,400
- Tuition Relief Savings: $11,400
- DEGREE PROGRAM TOTAL AFTER TUITION RELIEF: $4,975
See 6 more programs offered by Anaheim University Online »