Benedictine University’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program prepares you to successfully lead organizations through the challenges of the 21st-century business environment, including global issues, evolving technology, and a diverse workforce.
Benedictine’s online MBA degree offers a robust business foundation curriculum to help ensure that you're fully prepared to advance your career once you graduate. You’ll connect with professors and students who work in a variety of industries, giving you the opportunity to explore new career fields or confirm your commitment to your current professional goals.
Offered from a regionally accredited University, our MBA degree online program provides two options: - The traditional one-course-at-a-time online MBA program, which busy working professionals can easily fit into their schedules - An accelerated online MBA program which lets you jump on the fast track by taking two courses at a time
Students with an educational background in business may be able to waive up to four foundation courses and in some cases, no GMAT is required.
Choose from Seven Areas of Specialization
Explore what makes you passionate about business through in-depth, advanced business courses presented in a flexible, personalized format.
Customize your degree with one of seven MBA concentrations that combine a foundation of essential business management skills with in-depth study in a specific functional area. Choose online MBA concentrations in - Accounting - Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation - Financial Management - Health Administration - International Business - Internet Marketing - Marketing Management
Dual MBA program opportunities are also available.
Why earn your MBA from Benedictine University?
- You'll earn your degree from an accredited established institution with more than 127 years of history and a tradition of academic excellence. - You can be confident that your online MBA degree will prepare you to successfully navigate your career through market turbulence, organizational change, and global competition. - Student Satisfaction is our #1 priority. Our Spring 2014 survey of online MBA alumni shows that:
- 94% of our graduates say the online MBA program at Benedictine prepared them for their current career.
- 28% of our graduates say they can directly apply a salary increase to their degree, while another 41 percent anticipate a salary increase within the next year.
- 48% either received a promotion at work or increased responsibility.
- 33% say they have increased confidence in the workplace.
- Graduates chose our program for its flexibility, reputation as a nonprofit University and supportive admissions team. If they could do it all over again, 80% surveyed said they would earn their online MBA at Benedictine.
Benedictine University Online MBA Accolades
Benedictine University consistently attracts notice for the quality and growth of the MBA program. - Crain’s Chicago Business reported that Benedictine’s MBA was the fifth largest MBA program in Chicago. - TheBestColleges.org ranked the online program at Benedictine No. 1 among online MBAs. - In addition, Benedictine is consistently ranked as one of the top master's universities in the Midwest by US News & World Report® and listed among America’s Top Colleges by Forbes.
Why Benedictine Online?
- No VISA requirements: Benedictine offers fully online degrees allowing you to earn a United States education in the comfort of your home. - Respected Online Degree: Our online students earn the same respected degree as students who attend on campus. - Recognized: Named the Fastest Growing University in the United States by The Chronicle of Higher Education and ranked among America’s Top Colleges by Forbes Magazine. - Affordable: Benedictine University Online offers affordable tuition and scholarship opportunities. - Small Class Size: Benedictine University's online programs offer small class sizes and the personal attention expected of a top-tier, private university. - Convenience: Access your coursework anywhere via convenient, online courses supported by the outstanding 24x7 technical support. - Highly Interactive: Interact fully with your professors and other students in our unique virtual-classroom setting. - Global Networking: We have students and graduates from all 50 states and over 17 countries. - Accredited: Benedictine University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Online Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. Students with an undergraduate GPA of 2.5 to 2.9 will be considered for conditional admission based on other aspects of their admissions file. - International students must complete evaluation by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or Educational Perspectives to assess prior learning in other countries as it compares to U.S. education. - All international students must demonstrate they have met the English proficiency requirements for the degree program to which they are applying. Students applying to graduate programs must meet one of the following requirements: TOEFL Paper Based Test: 550; TOEFL Internet Based Test: 78; IELTS Exam: 6.0.
“My experience with the faculty has been outstanding. The members of the faculty are practitioners in the field and are engaged in my learning. They provide real-world examples to demonstrate the application of lessons to today’s market. The faculty challenged me to learn and understand the lessons utilizing my text, internet, and my fellow students.” - Julie A. Kons
“I am currently at a director level and feel that my graduate degree at Benedictine has and will pay off greatly. I never really had a grasp of the financial numbers used in my position but was finally able to understand and have input on financial budget sheets and basic departmental accounting. Problems are common in the business world and can often get in your way, my experience at Benedictine has taught me how to power through and overcome those problems consistently.” - Cindi Reyes
“Many of my peers challenged my decision to pursue my MBA. I was already a successful marketer for over 15 years holding executive level agency positions. So why did I need an MBA? If experience has taught me anything, it is that nothing has more value than continued learning. My field is highly competitive, increasingly digitized, and ever-changing. Continued knowledge growth is required to compete. Thankfully, through my experience with the MBA program, what I have learned has far surpassed my expectations. ” - Mary Susan Murphy
- 1/5/2015 - 3/2/2015 - 4/27/2015 - 6/22/2015 - 8/24/2015
Program taught in: