The MBA program of study is uniquely focused on creating synergies in business relationships, as well as, emphasizing the importance of ethical business practices. Offered through the University of Mount Olive’s Robert L. Tillman School of Business, the online MBA program prepares graduates with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in the global business economy. The program is designed to allow students to acclimate to the emerging business paradigm and advance their career at a time and setting convenient to their schedule.
An MBA degree is for:
- Individuals who have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and now seek a graduate business education.
- Business professionals with a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution who are managing jobs, family, and other obligations but are interested in earning an MBA online.
- Individuals who have completed some graduate level coursework and now seek the flexibility of an online program for greater work/life balance.
What you’ll learn:
- Managerial and ethical decision making
- Managerial accounting
- Business law
- Financial markets and corporate strategy
- Logistics and operations management
- Leadership and organizational behavior
- Business plan development and implementation
Online program facts:
- No specific class or login times – Complete coursework when it’s convenient
- Full-time or Part-time – Flexible options provide a healthier work/life balance
- Accelerated – Most courses are only 7 weeks in length
Potential Career Options
- Departmental Manager/Director
- Operations/Office Manager
- Research Analyst
Tuition & fees:
- $550 per semester-credit hour
- No Application Fee
- $50 confirmation deposit, applied toward tuition, due upon acceptance of the offer of admission
- No Technology Fee
See 1 more programs offered by University of Mount Olive Online »