New investigations revealed an unprecedented Gaudí, in addition to his work as an artist and architect, a pioneer in working methods taught today in business schools around the world. Innovative in planning, management and work processes, it gives us a multidisciplinary legacy valid for business innovation, multiple solutions for the application of creativity and effective ways of managing material, economic and human resources, understood as competitive factors.
This MBA has an innovative will: it becomes a mechanism that gives continuity between academic theory and practical solutions. It goes beyond the academic role to focus on generating a pool of creativity and high value-added innovation. It helps to design new businesses and products and to introduce new management and innovation formulas into companies and institutions, based on the revolutionary work method created by Gaudí. Method based on science and concepts as current as R & D, Coworking, Codesign, Just-in-time, RS, ecology, recycling and energy efficiency.
The Gaudí Method has not only been of interest in the last century for universities such as those of Massachusetts, Stuttgart, Innsbruck and Moscow, but also served to create innovative companies in half the world.
This MBA aims to empower the student in their methodology, applying it in practical and real cases.
In addition, students will have access to more than 40 exclusive masterclasses of world leaders in different fields: from Arata Isozaki (architecture and urbanism), Ferran Adrià (gastronomy and nutrition), Arnold Walz (computer science and constructive engineering), Etsuro Sotoo (Art), among others.
The main objective of this MBA for Innovative Business Management is to prepare professionals who know how to manage the new concept of cultural and creative industries of high economic value in advanced societies.
This training aims to:
- Relate the management of a project / company to innovation
- Incorporate the methodology of work of / in team, in the culture of the company
- Know the main risks of leading a team oriented to change
- Incorporate the keys to applied innovation in each phase of management and production
- Learning to plan, both in processes and in the final product or service
- Identify the key points where innovation should be applied
- Create a company with the Gaudí method
- Designing a business plan
- To know the concepts of Gaudí in product design and development
- Idealize a brand and design its marketing
- Knowing how to analyze case studies and draw conclusions
Software licenses included:
IMF Business School, in partnership and collaboration with SAGE, a leading enterprise management software company, offers students, at no cost, educational licenses for the following programs:
- Sage Nominaplus
- Sage Contaplus
- Sage Facturaplus
Bachelor's or equivalent professional experience
Entrepreneurs and Directors who need a more complete and current vision Students of any course that includes studies of science, technology and society in the new world of technology, information and communication Entrepreneurs who want to develop an idea related to creativity and innovation Any sector that wants to update and expand their knowledge to bet on the added value of innovation People who want to study an MBA with the possibility of expanding their knowledge in various subjects Directors or Managers without specific knowledge about the benefits of research, development and innovation In business
Organizational Structure and Strategic Direction of the Company
- Fundamentals of Strategic Direction
- Competitive Analysis
- Fundamentals of Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategy and Business Change
- Types of Companies
- Fundamentals of Economics and Business
- Company and Financial Statements
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- The Role of Financial Management
- Management Accounting
- Investment analysis
- Financing Means
Marketing and Commercial Management
- Marketing Concepts and Policies
- Market Research
- Sales forecast
- Business Plan of Action
- Review the World of Marketing
- Designing a Digital Media Plan
- Competition Analysis in Digital Marketing
- Campaign Design Channels
The Human Factor in the Organization
- Business Organization and Change Management
- Strategic planning
- Compensation Policy and Incentive Systems
- Control Panel for People Management
- Multiculturalism Knowledge Management
- Management of Individual and Group Behavior
Personal and Management Skills
- Approach to Management Skills
- Application of Management Skills
- The leadership. Personal Competence and Key Management
- The Leader in the Organization
- Emotional Intelligence Applied to the Development of Management Skills
- Internal and External Communication
Management and Creativity in the Gaudí Method: from the Leadership Concept to Just-in-Time
- Introduction to Creative Industries
- Economic and Business Impact on Cultural and Creative Industries
- The Gaudí Method as Antecedent and Example of an Innovative Company
- Who's Who of Current Trends: from Isozaki to Ferran Adrià
Innovation as an Added Value of the Company: Innovation as an Entrepreneurial Resource
- Fundamentals of Innovation
- Applicability: from Ergonomics to Sustainability
Creativity as a Business Opportunity
- Create a Company with the Gaudí Method
- The Design of a Company Plan
- Multi Sectorial Concept of a Company
- Concepts of Gaudí in Product Design and Development
- Brand and Commercialization
- Case Studies and Conclusions
Master's Final Work
Basic, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate or Advanced
The student can choose one of the four levels
The MBA - Specialization in Business Innovation offers a totally flexible methodology adapted to your needs, regardless of geographical location or availability of time.
E-Learning Methodology: All content will be available on the campus virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without any mandatory schedule so it becomes extremely flexible. In this way, it is easy to reconcile an active professional life with an excellent academic formation.
All contents are updated with great technical rigor, are easy to understand and have a clear practical vocation.
The IMF Business School offers its students:
- Personal tutorials (chat, phone, email)
- Discussion and discussion groups through forums and chats
- Self evaluation tests
- Case studies and documentation
- Possibility of live lessons
- Virtual Library
Continuous evaluation as you progress in the study of MBA - Specialization in Business Innovation. Each module is evaluated through the combination of online exams and case study development.
The achievement of the double degree, Master IMF Business School + Master Camilo José Cela University, is subject to overcoming all modules and preparing a final evaluation work.
The Course Tutors Panel is comprised primarily of corporate and academic professionals who can pass on to students real work experience and practical examples from their experience in business activity.
Download the programmatic content to know the Panel of Tutors.
At the end of this MBA with Specialization in Business Innovation, you will be prepared to manage innovative projects such as:
- Director or Business Administrator of the Creative Industries Sector
- Strategic Consultant in the Different Areas of a Company with Innovative Vocation
- Responsible for Creative Business Development
- Director of Commercial, Sales or Innovative Marketing Areas
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Researcher or Asset Management Analyst
Program taught in: