Drive Momentum in Your Career
Earn the MBA that can earn more for you. Our online MBA is affordable, fast and even more flexible than most. There are no set class or login times so you can complete coursework whenever works best for you. Then, take what you learn online and immediately apply it on the job.
- 100% online
- No required login times
- Get your degree in as little as 1 year
Learning Online at Cumberland
The only difference is how you learn. Not what you learn. Earn the same, accredited MBA employers demand but study when and where you want. THE NET.WORK™ connects you to a diverse community of ambitious professionals who are ready to network with you.
What You Will Learn
- Advanced decision-making skills include problem recognition and solution development
- Leading-edge business and economics knowledge in areas such as financial and statistical analysis, managerial accounting, and information technology
- How to gather and analyze organizational information from a variety of sources
- Advanced skills for organizing, evaluating, and communicating information
The MBA program includes 12 courses — 9 core courses and 3 electives — for a total of 36 credit hours.
- MBA 5211 Managerial Economics
- MBA 5316 Project Management
- MBA 5121 Managerial Accounting
- MBA 5131 Corporate Financial Analysis
- MBA 5141 Computer Information Systems
- MBA 5550 Principles and Theories of Leadership
- MBA 5253 Applied Statistics
- MBA 5273 Organizational Theory and Analysis
- MBA 5292 Business Policy and Executive Decisions
To apply, you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree (regionally accredited university).
- A minimum 2.5 GPA.*
- Successful completion of an MBA Foundations Survey Course if your undergraduate degree is not in business. The Foundations course is taken in addition to the other required 36 credit hours.
* Students with less than a 2.5 GPA may complete 3 courses under provisional acceptance. To earn final acceptance, a student must earn a grade of B or higher in all 3 courses.
Not only does a Cumberland MBA cost less than that at many other schools, it also delivers value almost immediately. Our practical, targeted program does everything to provide you with the knowledge you can use to boost your career.
- Total Cost $17,100
- Just $475/semester credit hour
- More than 60% get financial aid
- Employer tuition assistance accepted
This school offers programs in: