Designed for business professionals in search of career mobility and the broad-based business skills to achieve that goal.
Founded in 1939
Traditional, not-for-profit institution where every student is supported by an advisor dedicated to their academic needs.
Complete coursework anywhere, anytime without ever having to visit campus.
Designed for working adults like you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
There are 6 start points each year. The next start date is 8/29/2016.
Build strong relationships through collaboration with faculty and students alike.
Finish in less than 12 months
Complete a 33-credit program in under one year for just $22,275. Part-time and full-time options are available.
A Quality Education
A respected degree at an affordable price. Earn your MBA for less than the cost of other online programs.
Program Requirements & Course Details
- 33 Credit Program (with no prerequisite coursework needed)
- Students without a business degree or relevant undergraduate coursework will be required to complete pre-requisite coursework: Accounting 1 & Survey of Economics.
Curriculum and Course Details
- BU-520 Advanced Business Strategy
- BU-537 Financial Management (3 credits)
- BU-625 Accounting for Managers (3 credits)
- BU-633 Organizational Behavior for Managers (3 credits)
- BU-635 Strategic Human Resource Management (3 credits)
- BU-638 Marketing in a Dynamic Environment (3 credits)
- BU-644 Global Business Management (3 credits)
- BU-649 Business Law, Ethical Behavior, and Social Responsibility (3 credits)
- BU-660 Management Information Systems (3 credits)
- BU-695 Operations and Project Management (3 credits)
- BU-785 Integrated Strategic Management Seminar (capstone) (4 credits)
This school offers programs in: