The current labor market makes it essential for companies to differentiate themselves from competition: this is where the qualification of human capital gains strength, to ensure, above all, the satisfaction of the client's needs.
For this reason, it is necessary that the Management of the company has a complete preparation in the several areas that influence its competitive positioning.
Specialists in the training of business management professionals in all its specialties (human resources, marketing, strategic direction, commercial, information systems, finance, etc.), IMF Business School in partnership with Camilo José Cela University, presents the MBA For Human Resources Directors, in which he studies in detail all the necessary aspects to become Director of Human Resources, thanks to the field of labor legislation and the processes of selection, organization and evaluation of performance.
It also has the advantage of generating a network of vital importance for your professional future, through teachers and other students.
Software licenses included:
IMF Business School, in partnership and collaboration with SAGE, a leading enterprise management software company, offers students, at no cost, educational licenses for the following programs:
- Sage Nominaplus
- Sage Contaplus
- Sage Facturaplus
Bachelor's or equivalent professional experience
Graduates or professionals with experience in the area, who wish to occupy positions of responsibility in technical areas and direction in departments or consultants of Human Resources
Organizational Structure and Strategic Direction of the Company
- Principles and Foundations of Strategic Management
- Competition Analysis
- Fundamentals of strategy formulation
- Implementation of the strategy
- Strategy and management of change
- Types of companies
- Fundamentals of economics and business
- Company and financial statements
- Fundamentals of financial accounting
- The role of financial management
- Management Accounting
- Investment analysis
- Forms of financing
Marketing and Commercial Management
- Marketing concepts and policies
- Market studies
- Sales forecast
- Business action plan
- Approach to the world of marketing
- Elaboration of the digital media plan
- Digital Marketing Competition Analysis
- Channels for projecting marketing campaigns
The Human Factor in the Organization
- Business organization and change management
- Strategic planning
- Compensation policy and incentive systems
- Control panel for people management
- Knowledge management response to multiculturalism
- Management of individual and group behavior
Personal and Management Skills
- Approach to management skills
- Implementation of management skills
- The leadership. Personal and key management skills
- The leader in the organization
- Emotional intelligence applied to the development of management skills
- Internal and external communication
Effective Organization of Human Capital
- Business organization
- The Human Resources Division
- The organizational change
- Strategic plan of human resources
The Development of Human Resources as a Competitive Advantage
- Performance evaluation
- Compensation policy and compensation systems
- Leadership and motivation
Current Models of Human Resource Management
- Management by competences
- Knowledge management and talent management
- Management by objectives
- Control panel for people management
Master's Final Work
Basic, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate or Advanced
The student can choose one of the four levels
The MBA - Specialization in Human Resource Management offers a fully flexible methodology tailored to your needs, regardless of geographical location or availability of time.
E-Learning Methodology: All content will be available on the campus virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without any mandatory schedule so it becomes extremely flexible. In this way, it is easy to reconcile an active professional life with an excellent academic formation.
All contents are updated with great technical rigor, are easy to understand and have a clear practical vocation.
The IMF Business School offers its students:
- Personal tutorials (chat, phone, email)
- Discussion and discussion groups through forums and chats
- Self evaluation tests
- Case studies and documentation
- Possibility of live lessons
- Virtual Library
Continuous evaluation as the MBA - Specialization in Human Resources Management is advanced. Each module is evaluated through the combination of online exams and case study development.
The achievement of the double degree, Master IMF Business School + Master Camilo José Cela University, is subject to overcoming all modules and preparing a final evaluation work.
The Course Tutors Panel is comprised primarily of corporate and academic professionals who can pass on to students real work experience and practical examples from their experience in business activity.
Download the programmatic content to know the Panel of Tutors.
At the end of our MBA with Specialization in Management and Human Resources Management will be able to:
- Director of the Department of Human Resources
- Director of Personnel
- Director and Business Manager
- Head of Team Leadership
- Business Development Manager
The IMF Business School, through the Job and Internship Portal, offers MBA students with a specialization in Human Resource Management, internships in the sector.
Among the companies with which we have partnerships, we highlight the following: