The aim of the Master is the consolidation of knowledge related to business management and management. It is configured through a system of four modules that cover knowledge related to business management and management in a highly changing environment and clearly focused on innovation and internationality.
What makes this master unique?
- One of the best online MBA in the US, Latin America and Spain according to the FSO Ranking.
- University MBA highlighted in the MBA Portal ranking.
- 100% of our students recommend the MBA.
- Business simulator
- Training of managers and entrepreneurs capable of leading and leading organizations in competitive, global and dynamic environments.
- Empowerment of the entrepreneurial initiative when making decisions that affect the global nature of the company.
Undoubtedly one of the most demanded masters in the market thanks to the extraordinary job opportunities that it offers and the high degree of demand that the market imposes on company managers.
- Universities and training centers.
- Consulting, auditing and consulting firms.
- Specialized financial services companies.
- Private companies from different sectors, assuming responsibility functions, in any of their functional areas.
- Positions such as: production, human resources, finance, marketing, administration or accounting.
- Public administration and international economic organisms.
- Managers and managers of companies with high capacities for strategic decision making.
Professionals with a university degree related to the area of Economics and Business (preferably ADE, Economics, Labor Sciences, Finance and Accounting) and / or Graduates in Engineering and Law.
List of degrees, areas and / or professions from which they can access the program:
- Business Management
- Work's science
- Finance and accounting
- Law and official university degrees not related, with training complements
NOTE: For the official university qualifications not related to the subject, the Admission Commission will determine the training complements (maximum of 24 ECTS).
Students who choose to take the two optional subjects offered in English, must accredit a level B2 or higher according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The requirements of access and admission to the official Master's studies of the International Valencian University are established in accordance with article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, which establishes the organization of official university education.
They will be able to access the official university studies or those belonging to the Master, who meet any of the following requirements:
- In order to access official master's degrees, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree in Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution of the European Higher Education Area, which authorizes the issuer of the degree to access Master's degrees.
- Also, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that empower in the country issuing the diploma for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title that is in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
The title may have additional specific access requirements, which you can consult on the information page of each of them.
Access to Official Master VIU (Spain and EU)