The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is designed for learners with relevant experience, and/or qualifications the knowledge and skills they need work in the fields of accounting and finance. For those learners that have prior experience in accounting and finance and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
The qualification enables learners to develop knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance within wider organisational contexts in addition to applying technical and specialist skills to a range of contexts within which they operate. GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £240 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, the learner must possess one of the following:
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification or
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
- You are awarded Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance at the end of the programme.
- Assessment is the assignment. There are No exams.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance programmes consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Investment Analysis (20 Credits)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance (20 Credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 Credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 Credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 Credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 Credits)
Program taught in: